Drunk posting

Tired of discussing the Bunnymen and all the bands that have been influenced by them? This is the place for you.

Re: Drunk posting

Postby Voodoo Billy » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:29 pm

Mr. Brian wrote:
Voodoo Billy wrote:Go Sober For October

what kind of monster thought of that? October is bourbon weather! Ok all year is bourbon weather for me but it is REALLY bourbon weather in October.

Fair do's boss, you've convinced me and I shall partake on Saturday evening. "Barman, a pint of you're finest golden ale, and make it snappy!"
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:40 pm

I've been having rum and Diet Coke almost every night after work and can't believe I haven't posted here. Bad form on my part.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Voodoo Billy » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:05 pm

black francis wrote:I've been having rum and Diet Coke almost every night after work and can't believe I haven't posted here. Bad form on my part.

It has no harmful effect if you drink it with Diet Coke. Did you have a salad with it?
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:43 pm

With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby black francis » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:19 am

Diet Coke has magical fat fighting properties.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Mr. Brian » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:14 am

black francis wrote:Diet Coke has magical fat fighting properties.

sorry to break it to you :cry:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... -food.html
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby black francis » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:19 am

Basically they're saying if you're too dumb to count calories or watch what you eat, you get fat. Thanks Daily Mail!
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Voodoo Billy » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:43 pm

black francis wrote:Basically they're saying if you're too dumb to count calories or watch what you eat, you get fat. Thanks Daily Mail!

Yes, but those individuals who are thick enough to buy the Daily Mail need such advice.
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:54 am

Fuck I was almost there but just ran out of wine.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby black francis » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:09 pm

Just cause I can't get here as often as I like doesn't mean I'm not thinking about you miserable fuckers.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Dr Cheese » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:10 am

Are you addressing that to us or The Bunnymen?
And you know that I'll pick up
Every time you call
Just to thank you one more time
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:41 am

It was meant for you guys but could apply to the Bunnymen as well.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Voodoo Billy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:55 pm

Do you know how you sometimes miss someone when they're not around and then they come back and you wonder what the fuck you missed about them in the first place? :wink: :lol: :lol:
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:18 am

detractors of this site are never around when we're feeling the love are they?
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:25 pm

Voodoo Billy wrote:Do you know how you sometimes miss someone when they're not around and then they come back and you wonder what the fuck you missed about them in the first place? :wink: :lol: :lol:

They're called wives.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

PreviousNext

Return to Over The Wall