Bunnymen Guitar Tabs

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Bunnymen Guitar Tabs

Postby moondance » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:07 pm

I think Brian has a section on here for tabs, but I saw this on Shacknet.
Lots of tabs for you guitarists out there. Are there any?
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/ech ... n_tabs.htm
:band:
What's nice is if you're a beginner, it shows you how to play the chords.
moondance

Postby Mr. Brian » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:53 pm

Ironically my site started off as a discography and tab site but I have not had the time lately to keep it updated as much as I'd like. There are definitely tabs there that I don't have here and Bunnymen tabs on the internet in general have increased over the last several years. Many of them are interpretations of the song and some are just plain wrong. I don't think I've ever seen a good tab of Dancing Horses by the way. It the same one posted everywhere with the wrong lyrics and the wrong main riff. I have an acoustic guitar version of my own that works pretty well but I have never posted it.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby moondance » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:07 pm

I tried to learn the guitar once but I think my fingers are too short. I did ok using a student guitar with plastic strings. I should go back to one of those and try again.
I was really happy to see so many songs by Shack/Pale Fountains/The Strands on that site. A fan worked really hard to get that group on. I think the lyrics are wrong but then again, who can understand scouse? :confused:
moondance

Postby blinkilite » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:44 pm

i can fumble my way through do it clean and going up on bass... i don't know if they are right, but they sound good enough. lol. if you want me to type it up sometime, let me know... maybe one of you more talented musicians could tell me if its right. hahaha :cool:
not just another drop in the ocean
blinkilite

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen