Bunnymen mentioned in new Joy Division book

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Postby Kounelaki » Fri May 30, 2008 1:27 am

withahip wrote:A reprint?

Exactamundo.
Kounelaki
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Red » Fri May 30, 2008 8:08 am

Frank The Bunny wrote: Food & beverage, sales - I enjoy the pace and the constant interaction with people.

so do you manage McDonald's? (or Burger King?)

:lol:
pfft!
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Frank The Bunny » Fri May 30, 2008 8:28 am

Red wrote:so do you manage McDonald's? (or Burger King?)

:lol:

Cute, Red.

I've never worked in fast food (not that there's anything wrong with that - other than the fact that their employees aren't paid a living wage).

I haven't worked in food & beverage in about 10 years. I've been in retail since then - consumer electronics, for the most part.

I've been in management for just over a year. It's great - it pays less, but the hours are longer ;)
Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby insanejane » Fri May 30, 2008 11:57 pm

Have any of you ever been hypnotized? To quit a bad habit? Seriously. And did it work?

Since I'm not on the Depeche Mode forum, I feel this thread is as appropriate as any other on here to ask this (even though it's not related at all) :confused:
insanejane

Postby Frank The Bunny » Sat May 31, 2008 12:50 am

insanejane wrote:Have any of you ever been hypnotized?

I'd be too concerned about the hypnotist planting some sort of post-hypnotic sugges-bock bock bock bock buckaaaawwwk!
Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby withahip » Sat May 31, 2008 8:17 am

insanejane wrote:Have any of you ever been hypnotized? To quit a bad habit? Seriously. And did it work?

:

Only when I look deeply into Jack T's eyes.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby tonywojo » Sat May 31, 2008 1:54 pm

insanejane wrote:Have any of you ever been hypnotized? To quit a bad habit? Seriously. And did it work?

Since I'm not on the Depeche Mode forum, I feel this thread is as appropriate as any other on here to ask this (even though it's not related at all) :confused:

No but I'd love to - how much?

Might explain a few mysteries I've never solved.

And I have so many addictions, I'm an addict to addictions.
i sometimes use caps and punctuation for emphasis
tonywojo
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby zabird » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:04 am

I never have, but I watched a former coworker get hypnotized at the Arizona State Fair once. They had her believing she was Miss Piggy. She was shouting, "Kermie? Kermie? Kermie?" :lol:
zabird
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby insanejane » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:37 pm

zabird wrote:I never have, but I watched a former coworker get hypnotized at the Arizona State Fair once. They had her believing she was Miss Piggy. She was shouting, "Kermie? Kermie? Kermie?" :lol:

:lol: :lol: I wonder if it's real. Some Psychiatrists supposedly do it. My friend was hypnotized not to smoke but it didn't work.

I see Frank is concerned that he might turn into something other than a bunny :wink:
insanejane

Previous

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen