What's the word w/ Echo Arena?

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Postby Seven Seas » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:38 pm

Roll call:

Anyone from this website going? I'm going w/ my friend, Pete.

Anyone else? Just asking friendly & casually, btw...
Seven Seas

Re: What's the word w/ Echo Arena?

Postby AllMyColours » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:43 am

Seven Seas wrote:Hey,

Anyone here attending this November gig (that ordered their tickets through see-tickets/gigs & tours.com)? Did you receive them yet?

What's the word about this gig? I mean, ever since it was announced, no thread on either forum has been created regarding it. So, it's like, what's going on?

It's just weird b/c it's seems that things are not going so well, regarding excitement & discussion upon this gig. Understandably so, I realize that it's not RAH or RCMH but, it's still in their hometown for somewhat of an importance, IMHO. (sorry to sound negative but, I haven't seen ANYTHING posted anywhere about this gig)

Is it also true that they closed 1/2 the venue for only selling a portion of the tickets?

Is anyone here flying over for this? Did you get your hotel accommodations sorted out possibly too?

My apologies in advance for so many questions but, I'm just asking b/c truthfully, I haven't seen anything about this anywhere. Understandably & comprehensibly so, I realize it is for a NOVEMBER gig & this is only May but, it's just strange that tickets haven't been sent out yet (I've asked people I know whom are flying over there too, like PG & myself & all of us received RAH's & RCMH's already.....)

If this is possibly cancelled due to lack of expansion through the sales, how much time allottment would be appropriated?

Thank you in advance for any information you can provide.

I hope to receive the ticket in time!!!
I had to book a seating ticket :-( Standing tickets are already sold out...
I guess I won't see anything from far away :-(
I'm flying from Italy and I'll stay at the same hostel like last time when I saw them in the unfortunate gig in Blackburn...
I can't wait to fly again to Liverpool :-)
Don't tell me that my ship is coming in
nothing comes to those who wait
AllMyColours
Just Tuned In
Just Tuned In

Previous

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen