What gig are you attending or which one would you attend?

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Which gig are you going to/ or could choose to go to?

RAH gig only
30%
RAH gig & Liverpool Echo Arena
17%
Liverpool Echo Arena only... couldn't get RAH tickets
9%
I think I'll wait for them to possibly tour around the world & maybe hit my area
35%
None, too rich for my blood b/c of the prices for it all. I'm just not interested.
4%
Not interested in Liverpool Echo but, want to go to RAH or another city so, I'll try scalpers or ebay or another site.
4%

Total votes : 23

Postby black francis » Thu May 15, 2008 2:27 am

my aunt took her cats to see a therapist after the Northridge Earthquake.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby fat cherry » Thu May 15, 2008 7:30 am

black francis wrote:my aunt took her cats to see a therapist after the Northridge Earthquake.

BF's Aunt to therapist: I want you to sort out my cats emotional problems
Therapist: Me? How?
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby insanejane » Thu May 15, 2008 11:34 am

fat cherry wrote:BF's Aunt to therapist: I want you to sort out my cats emotional problems
Therapist: Me? How?

This is California. There ARE pet therapists. There are pet birthday party arrangers, like wedding planners, that will come to your house and there's also a puppy kindergarten not far from where I live.

Speaking of cats, my mom's friend had a male and female cat that were actually laid out in a pet funeral home here (with caskets and pink or blue blankets) They had an actual wake and then they were buried, not far from Trigger the horse. I swear! :eek:
insanejane

Postby fat cherry » Thu May 15, 2008 11:43 am

yes there are here too. Its more of a vocal joke. try speaking it out loud, and perhaps with a cockney accent a la dick van dyke in mary poppins (or however you spell that), in fact go all the way and do it like mary poppins doing an impersonation of dick van dyke.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Thu May 15, 2008 11:45 am

insanejane wrote:This is California. There ARE pet therapists. There are pet birthday party arrangers, like wedding planners, that will come to your house and there's also a puppy kindergarten not far from where I live.

Speaking of cats, my mom's friend had a male and female cat that were actually laid out in a pet funeral home here (with caskets and pink or blue blankets) They had an actual wake and then they were buried, not far from Trigger the horse. I swear! :eek:

then of course these people must go to see therapists to see what's wrong in their own lives that they are so pet obsessed. I think it's just a plot by the American Psychiatric Association to drum up business. :lol:
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby black francis » Thu May 15, 2008 11:58 am

That's right and you women bitching about post partem depression take some vitamins and get some exercise. You'll be fine.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby zabird » Thu May 15, 2008 1:12 pm

Frank The Bunny wrote:Oh, it's absolutely insane. But I'm pretty sure it's happening.
These are the same people that do that whole pet taxidermy thing - freezedried Fluffy and/or Fido in natural "sleeping" poses

I stayed at a hotel in Paris once where the dining room decor was the owner's taxidermied departed cats. All in "natural" hunting poses :eek:
zabird
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby insanejane » Thu May 15, 2008 3:47 pm

Mr. Brian wrote:then of course these people must go to see therapists to see what's wrong in their own lives that they are so pet obsessed. I think it's just a plot by the American Psychiatric Association to drum up business. :lol:

I agree! And the pharmaceutical companies are profiting too! Besides anti-depression drugs, pets are being put on weight loss and thyroid meds, not to mention others.
insanejane

Postby insanejane » Thu May 15, 2008 3:50 pm

zabird wrote:I stayed at a hotel in Paris once where the dining room decor was the owner's taxidermied departed cats. All in "natural" hunting poses :eek:

I have a phobia when it comes to taxidermied animals, especially birds! Have you gone to the L.A. Museum of Natural History where they have that room with drawers full of dead birds on display? I had no idea what was in the drawers until I opened them! :eek:
insanejane

Postby Frank The Bunny » Thu May 15, 2008 3:58 pm

insanejane wrote:I have a phobia when it comes to taxidermied animals, especially birds! Have you gone to the L.A. Museum of Natural History where they have that room with drawers full of dead birds on display? I had no idea what was in the drawers until I opened them! :eek:

Birds, you say?

How about the cat-bird?

Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby zabird » Thu May 15, 2008 4:15 pm

Ack! that looks like a bat bird!

I've only been to that museum once ... eek on the drawers full of dead birds. It would be a cat's dream place to visit, I guess :confused:
zabird
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Red » Thu May 15, 2008 4:48 pm

black francis wrote:That's right and you women bitching about post partem depression take some vitamins and get some exercise. You'll be fine.

yeah, i could NEVER figure that crap out!! :rolleyes:
pfft!
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Red » Thu May 15, 2008 4:51 pm

insanejane wrote:I agree! And the pharmaceutical companies are profiting too! Besides anti-depression drugs, pets are being put on weight loss and thyroid meds, not to mention others.

that stuff is just fucked up! i can't even afford to take my KIDS to the doctor, i sure as hell ain't gonna be paying craploads of money out for lifelong medicine for an animal. i love my cats, don't get me wrong...but there's a limit!
pfft!
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Fish Hook Girl » Thu May 15, 2008 4:59 pm

Red wrote:that stuff is just fucked up! i can't even afford to take my KIDS to the doctor, i sure as hell ain't gonna be paying craploads of money out for lifelong medicine for an animal. i love my cats, don't get me wrong...but there's a limit!

That's why you buy pet medical insurance. :biggrin:
Fish Hook Girl

Postby insanejane » Thu May 15, 2008 5:01 pm

Frank The Bunny wrote:Birds, you say?

How about the cat-bird?

Tonight I will have a cat-bird nightmare! Thank you FTB! :eek: :wink:
insanejane

PreviousNext

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen