What gig are you attending or which one would you attend?

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Which gig are you going to/ or could choose to go to?

RAH gig only
30%
RAH gig & Liverpool Echo Arena
17%
Liverpool Echo Arena only... couldn't get RAH tickets
9%
I think I'll wait for them to possibly tour around the world & maybe hit my area
35%
None, too rich for my blood b/c of the prices for it all. I'm just not interested.
4%
Not interested in Liverpool Echo but, want to go to RAH or another city so, I'll try scalpers or ebay or another site.
4%

Total votes : 23

What gig are you attending or which one would you attend?

Postby Seven Seas » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:02 pm

Ok, which gig are you attending?

Or, if given the opportunity, which gig could you attend (or would like to, for that matter)?

Etc...
Seven Seas

Postby Mr. Brian » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:17 pm

I'm going to have to wait for them to hit my area. I would love to see them at RAH and that would be my pick vs. the Liverpool Echo show. I'm near Chicago so I can't imagine they wouldn't stop there if they did dates in the US for Ocean Rain.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby JackT » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:38 pm

Mr. Brian wrote:I'm going to have to wait for them to hit my area. I would love to see them at RAH and that would be my pick vs. the Liverpool Echo show. I'm near Chicago so I can't imagine they wouldn't stop there if they did dates in the US for Ocean Rain.

All this time I thought you were in Atlanta.
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby guitarplayer on here too » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:29 am

RAH.

Overseas in 2009 might be considered.
guitarplayer on here too

Postby Seven Seas » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:31 pm

Wow! I'm impressed that 11 whole people responded to my lame-arse poll considering how things were....

Aye well, good luck everyone tomorrow morning.

We got our clocks set here already 330am, here we come... luckily it's a Friday so, things at work will be relaxed & not intense too much. Therefore, if I fall asleep at the computer or in the dark room while trying to process films, I won't have too many problems. :)

Good luck.
Seven Seas

Postby black francis » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:38 pm

JackT wrote:All this time I thought you were in Atlanta.

Atlanta doesn't qualify as near Chicago?
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby blinkilite » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:29 pm

planning to go to RAH. but if they do hit up NYC as mac implied in his interview, i will definitely be going to that too. :wink:
not just another drop in the ocean
blinkilite

Postby Seven Seas » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:56 pm

blinkilite wrote:planning to go to RAH. but if they do hit up NYC as mac implied in his interview, i will definitely be going to that too. :wink:

and, maybe Philly would be nice... :)

What venue in NYC would you like them to perform in? What about Irving Plaza? Union Square Theater? Hammerstein Ballroom? The Bowery? BB Kings? Ice Bar? Knitting Factory?

OI!!! The Wetlands!

In Philly, I hope...they come to the Trocadero, 1000 Arch St....that's my favorite Philly venue. What about you? Just asking...
Seven Seas

Postby blinkilite » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:36 am

Seven Seas wrote:and, maybe Philly would be nice... :)

What venue in NYC would you like them to perform in? What about Irving Plaza? Union Square Theater? Hammerstein Ballroom? The Bowery? BB Kings? Ice Bar? Knitting Factory?

OI!!! The Wetlands!

In Philly, I hope...they come to the Trocadero, 1000 Arch St....that's my favorite Philly venue. What about you? Just asking...

it seems they are making this an ocean rain exclusive mini tour, and having only mentioned NYC and L.A. i don't think they will be coming to philly (or other cities). i would love for them to come to philly, but i am not getting my hopes up.

as for venues, i prefer the TLA to the trocadero, though the nice thing about the Troc is it's right in chinatown so you can always get some good food before (or after) the show.
not just another drop in the ocean
blinkilite

Postby Seven Seas » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:57 pm

blinkilite wrote:it seems they are making this an ocean rain exclusive mini tour, and having only mentioned NYC and L.A. i don't think they will be coming to philly (or other cities). i would love for them to come to philly, but i am not getting my hopes up.

as for venues, i prefer the TLA to the trocadero, though the nice thing about the Troc is it's right in chinatown so you can always get some good food before (or after) the show.

Yes, can't beat the grub there or the nice large red sofas upstairs that circumference the entire 2nd floor. :)
Seven Seas

Postby Red » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:19 am

blinkilite wrote:as for venues, i prefer the TLA to the trocadero.

what i like is the fact that people are refusing to call the TLA the Philly Fillmore! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (same with Irving Plaza!) i hate when these big shots think they can buy up the good stuff (read: the successful little guys) and change it to be all commercial! ugh! :evil:
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Seven Seas » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:59 pm

Can I just ask who here (American only, sorry) is going to both gigs?

Have you found flights/hotels yet?

Are you rethinking not going to both, if you got tickets? Just asking.

PG & me are going to both...
Seven Seas

Postby Red » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:29 am

i don't know anyone else (in the US) that was ever planning on going to both shows.
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby insanejane » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:46 pm

Red wrote:i don't know anyone else (in the US) that was ever planning on going to both shows.

Are we talking forum members or all 50 states? :confused:
insanejane

Postby Seven Seas » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:36 pm

insanejane wrote:Are we talking forum members or all 50 states? :confused:

Yes ma'am... lol
Seven Seas

Next

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen