A visit to the ghost of Bunnymen past

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

A visit to the ghost of Bunnymen past

Postby Mr. Brian » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:33 pm

Bunnymen Facebook posted a video of Nothing Lasts Forever on TOTP, something I don't recall ever seeing. It sounded pretty great with the strings and horns.
I hadn't heard Evergreen in a while, so I listened to the Expanded 25th anniversary version, next thing I know I had listened to What Are You Going to Do With Your Life (shut up, I've always loved that maligned album, I will fight you), then Mac's Slideling and then B-Sides and Live (2001 -2005) from the Flowers and Siberia era. It's all worth a revisit if you haven't heard it since it came out...18-26 years ago.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A visit to the ghost of Bunnymen past

Postby lazarus » Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:08 pm

It's not new on YT at all.
Weird you never saw this before.
Still, there are some unearthed gems on YT from time to time indeed, so many years after, it's quite incredible.
lazarus

Re: A visit to the ghost of Bunnymen past

Postby fat cherry » Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:25 am

funnily enough I've had evergreen on in the car for the last hew days. The live stuff from that period is pretty good. I still haven't opend ny copy of stars moon ocean, haha. I listened to a couple online and wasn't impressed. The 2000s output continuing to grow on me here and there though.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen