The Bunnymen or Your life

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

The Bunnymen or Your life

Postby King Of Kings » Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:37 pm

It seems to me that in 20203 you have to make a desison. Either go to see this dismal abortion called Ian Mculloch and his Bunnymen

or

Stay at home because the TERRORISTs will get you.

Stay at home as you try to keep warm and try to pay your bills that has depleted disposable income and rapped your savings and investments.

See our history and historical figer heads erased from history. What our grandchildren beome sexually neturalised and sterilised and therfore inhibiting a any new generation to follow us. Shapping and morphing our kids into robotics sythentic lookalikes with no free thought blindingly following the Judas rainbow warriors

Whatch the media manipulating the news with bias reporting or non reporting, put up with fake vacicines, the suttle erosion of our freedoms, restricted travel for all forms of travel. A cashless society (you can't hide digital currency under your matris).

Constant tales of doom, gloom, flood, famine, pestulance, war, shortages

Acepet polititions lie and break thier own rules, they are as detached from us as we are from the kid who make your Primart T shirt for £2.00 in some sweet shop in a 3rd country.

Accect the the people who we pay to look after us the police, the mecical profession, our polititions are all corrupot and fraudlent, There all in it together. They knowing know that they are untouchable laughing, joking and smiling with much merryment and jovility whislt feasting, dancing and merryment. And when they get caught they simple say "sorry I was not aware", fabricate a investigation and containate the evednce. Even so often a sacraficile lamb is threwn our way to distract us from the next move. The bloated lamb, still shomehow manages to evade justice.

Your places of entrtaiment are being systematically erradicated and destroyed. Everything you represent, your past, your present and your future. Your likes your intrests . Your hopes, dreams and nightmares. Your habbits and preferences your memories are all stored on this thing.

No Flights, No Trains No Petrol.

You work at home, you shop form home, you entertained from home, you eat at home, you shit at home, you sleep and home and wat at home. YOUR MURDER at home.

So yes the Bunnymen are fucked, have been for a long time if we are all honest.

I gave up a long time ago, so I raise a glass the glory years (1980 -1985) at leasst thats the way I want to remember them or am i really remembering my youth.

W
Last edited by King Of Kings on Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
King Of Kings

Re: The Bunnymen or Your life

Postby Dave Smith » Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:40 pm

Well that's cheered me up no end lol
Dave Smith
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby TenNewPence » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:25 am

Only the glory early years cheered me up. Sadly the mid 90's return of which I hoped for greater things quickly fizzled out. Gave up going to see them after the Manchester Palace Ocean Rain gig a few years back. From what is being said about the current US tour it sounds like Echo and the Karaokemen. Maybe time to Bring On The Dancing Horses for one more time and wind the circus up.
TenNewPence

Postby Stars Are Stars » Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:18 am

TenNewPence wrote:Only the glory early years cheered me up. Sadly the mid 90's return of which I hoped for greater things quickly fizzled out. Gave up going to see them after the Manchester Palace Ocean Rain gig a few years back. From what is being said about the current US tour it sounds like Echo and the Karaokemen. Maybe time to Bring On The Dancing Horses for one more time and wind the circus up.

The stars are starting to align. Will goes on Twitter “I love the fans, I love the fans, thank you very much, so appreciated” saying that for the first time in 44 years - oh and buy my book. The European tour earlier this year gets scrapped but a full US one is slated for a few months after thinking the Americans are dumb. They’ll buy anything. Tour ends up in shambles. Singer gets propped up on a stool on stage with a hospital table next to him full of things to help him get through the hour set (this includes breaks). Will finally gets the spotlight. He’s ecstatic. Tour resumes and they think they’re doing just fine. They make a lot of bank off of the fans who they keep pandering the sympathy notes to. Tour still goes on. Hopefully no one dies. Everyone goes home and it’s now time for the second installment of Will’s Harry Potter long series of his life’s story. You can’t even make this up.

I’ve read about a lot of bands who realize they can’t do shows for whatever reason and they’ve all cancelled them, usually coming back better. This one just won’t do it.

Looking back, the 80s really were a good time. Even the 90s….
Stars Are Stars

Postby Stars Are Stars » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:31 am

Stars Are Stars

Postby fat cherry » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:03 pm

Stars Are Stars wrote: Will goes on Twitter “I love the fans, I love the fans, thank you very much, so appreciated” saying that for the first time in 44 years - oh and buy my book.

lol
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby The Monro » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:43 pm

Stars Are Stars wrote:At least others have some sense

https://consequence.net/2022/08/bauhaus ... rehab/amp/

I saw them a couple of weeks ago and they were utterly brilliant - probably better than they were at Alexandra Palace last year. Certainly gave no hint of the troubles that PM is facing. I mentioned afterwards that they appear to take a more sensible approach by doing gigs in short bursts rather than long tours like The Bunnymen.
The Monro

Postby tapebias » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:26 pm

What's the point? I last saw them in 1988 with Pete. They have now added 3 songs to their live repertoire, Time to pack it in.
tapebias
Just Tuned In
Just Tuned In

Postby Stars Are Stars » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:24 pm

tapebias wrote:What's the point? I last saw them in 1988 with Pete. They have now added 3 songs to their live repertoire, Time to pack it in.

I think it’s going to happen before they know it. Who has the end down as 2022 on their bingo card?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiTzJskDDQx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Subtitles please.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiT0YuXj ... MyMTA2M2Y=
Stars Are Stars

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen