Ian McNabb - Memiors

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Ian McNabb - Memiors

Postby King Of Kings » Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:49 pm

I was coming home from That London one night and when I got in First Class (state o' me!!!!), Ian "Mac" McCulloch from Echo And The Bunnymen was the only other cat in the carriage so we got to yakkin' and drinking and all that. He decided he didn't want to go home just yet so he asked if he could come back to mine to chill out for a bit ... I said fair enough. Anyhoooo .... we rocks into McNabb Towers just around the Midnight Hour and Mammo goes ... "Oh fuck not him."
We sat in the kitchen and me ma says "Don't you ever take them sunglasses off? It's night time."
Ian had just recorded a Sinatra tune for some advert and wanted to play the CD ... I put it on and me ma started laughing. She said "Not even close lad."
King Of Kings

Re: Ian McNabb - Memiors

Postby Voodoo Billy » Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:19 pm

Read his book a while ago before sticking it on Ebay. He's a big fan of McNabb is McNabb.
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen