Paul Simpson autobiography. 17th may 2022

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Paul Simpson autobiography. 17th may 2022

Postby King Of Kings » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:15 pm

King Of Kings

Re: Paul Simpson autobiography. 17th may 2022

Postby fat cherry » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:19 am

Me too. Used to like his ramblings back in MySpace days. Plus his spoken word bits and pieces. I saw the funding website thing but then it disappeared. Pleased it's out. He wrote a nice email to my missus, ooer, when she bought a couple of cds for me and it was late because his Web manager was on holiday. Its like we're beasties now. Or they are, hoho.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:42 am

Me three :lol: The excerpts I've read so far are beautifully written. Went to see the Wild Swans a couple of times at Static and at the Stanley Theatre when they made a comeback about 10 years ago and they were brilliant. I'm sure I've read that Paul has a solo album out in the summer on Pete Wilky's AV8 label. I went over to Liverpool to buy a copy of Bill Drummond's 'Curfew Tower' project album with Paul's cover and he was there at the time selling some of his dvds and stuff at the Static market. He's a good bloke and I wish him well with this year's projects.
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:53 am

fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen