Seasons Greetings! My Gift To You.

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Seasons Greetings! My Gift To You.

Postby Sick4Tunz » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:26 pm

Hello everyone! It’s been a very long time since I’ve visited this page, having become so distracted by everything else going on in my world. I feel truly blessed and life is beautiful! Now that the worst appears to be over (or at least we hope), and the music has returned (at least here in the States), I am busy attending shows involving a wide variety of musical styles (samples on my YouTube channel, MMMM GOOD). I’m looking forward to 2022, including attending the Cruel World Festival in Pasadena, CA next May that Echo and the Bunnymen are scheduled to perform at. Hoping they also tour the States before and/or after that event. I continue to chill out to their concert recordings some evenings while drifting in space with the aid of a little tequila!

I share with you one of the last shows I attended of theirs, at the Cathedral Sanctuary at Immanuel Presbyterian Church in Los Angeles on December 5, 2021. This was day two that they performed there. Both shows were great, with wonderful acoustics! Met all the band members, got autographs, including from Ian when he tried slipping away out the front of the church. You can download the show here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/c06sc50fba95iu3/Echo_Bunnymen_-_Cathedral_Sanctuary_Dec_5%252C_2018.mp3/file

Here are some videos from that show.

Otherwise, I hope all is well with you, that you are staying healthy and are still grooving on the music, including the Bunnymen. Maybe catch you at their next show, either in New York, the west coast or at one of their Christmas gigs in the UK.
Sick4Tunz

Re: Seasons Greetings! My Gift To You.

Postby Mr. Brian » Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:22 pm

Thanks for sharing. Nice to "see" you again. This site isn't as active as it once was in ye olden times now that social media has taken over the world but some of us are still hanging around these parts.

Also I guess you mean 2018 and not 2021?
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Stuart » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:32 pm

Cheers
It wouldn't work if Mac was a slaphead would it.
Stuart

Postby Sick4Tunz » Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:35 am

Mr. Brian wrote:Thanks for sharing. Nice to "see" you again. This site isn't as active as it once was in ye olden times now that social media has taken over the world but some of us are still hanging around these parts.

Also I guess you mean 2018 and not 2021?

Yes, 2018! Gosh how time flies!!
Sick4Tunz

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen