Themes for grind - Splatter Vinyl

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Themes for grind - Splatter Vinyl

Postby King Of Kings » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:47 pm

£21

"NEWS! Grind Vinyl is available for a limited period at a great price! contact Dom at Polytechnic Youth on thegreatpopsupplement@hotmail.com -after all copies set aside for mailorder are gone selected UK record shops will have it in time for July 2nd release date:
@Bunnymen

If you miss the boat. The following UK shops will have my 1982 album Themes For Grind in time for July 2nd release date: Rough Trade | Norman | Piccadilly | Resident | Monorail | Juno | Eclipse | 81 Renshaw" there are only 500 In total of these beauties. Good luck.
@Bunnymen
King Of Kings

Re: Themes for gring - Splatter Vinyl

Postby The Monro » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:50 pm

Mine arrived today - very well packaged, which makes a nice change. The rear cover has a slight amendment to the original as it has ‘1981-2’ inserted in the text after ‘Recorded at home and at the Ministry, Liverpool’. Also the first ‘p’ in ‘Producers Workshop’ is now lower case rather than upper case on the original.
The Monro

Postby Voodoo Billy » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:42 pm

Can't really be arsed with the more recent deluge of re-releases by every band under the sun but this one not only stands out from the crowd, it glides trouserless above them all, pissing on them all from a magnificent height. It looks absolutely beautiful and sounds more majestic than ever. If you're going to buy one re-release this year, get this one, quick. £16.99 postage paid in the UK, fuck Record Store Day, this is the absolute tits, I love it! :wink:
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Stuart » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:07 pm

I'm sat here listening to it in the dark.

Not heard it for many years and some of it is extremely good.
It wouldn't work if Mac was a slaphead would it.
Stuart

Re: Themes for grind - Splatter Vinyl

Postby Mr. Brian » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:09 pm

I fixed the "gring" typo in the subject because it was going to keep me up all night due to ADD and OCD.

Carry on.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Themes for grind - Splatter Vinyl

Postby Kounelaki » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:09 am

Mr. Brian wrote:I fixed the "gring" typo in the subject because it was going to keep me up all night due to ADD and OCD.

Carry on.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Kounelaki
Über Fan
Über Fan

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen