Killing Moon

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Killing Moon

Postby King Of Kings » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:01 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK7rToHgATC/

What a load of Bollocks

£50- No thank you

I would have perhaps 35 years ago.

Most sanitising moment of my life was when I gave up Collecting "collecting" and got rid of it all except for one copy of each album on CD

Try it, its Rewarding.

Well it was that or for it to be thrown in the bin when my time is done.

Approaching Sixty fast you begin to realise the possession are only tempoary and worth nothing unless sombody wants them.
King Of Kings

Re: Killing Moon

Postby fat cherry » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:27 am

Not really a collector, don't want records signed etc, never mind lyric sheets. Had a bit of a phase 20 years ago but really just filled a few gaps in the record collection. I think my kids might be quietly hoping my record collection might be worth a few bob but that's all it will be. They won't be paying off mortgages and retiring to their sechelles with it.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:30 am

From their Facebook page it looks like they're doing more of them, looks like a nice little earner at £50 a pop :eek:
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:31 am

Hi FC! Turned out nice again!
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:05 pm

Hoho. Just killing time waiting for my jab.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Stars Are Stars » Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:13 pm

King Of Kings wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/CK7rToHgATC/

What a load of Bollocks

£50- No thank you

I would have perhaps 35 years ago.

Most sanitising moment of my life was when I gave up Collecting "collecting" and got rid of it all except for one copy of each album on CD

Try it, its Rewarding.

Well it was that or for it to be thrown in the bin when my time is done.

Approaching Sixty fast you begin to realise the possession are only tempoary and worth nothing unless sombody wants them.

You have to give it to them. Their marketing is pretty funny. “Ian has been blown away with the reaction to his handwritten lyrics for The Killing Moon”. Yeah right. He’s not sat around his house like Will waiting for the next tweet.
Stars Are Stars

Postby Voodoo Billy » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:25 pm

I'd be pretty blown away if I could write a couple of sentences on pieces of paper and charge £50 a pop for them.
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Stars Are Stars » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:12 pm

Voodoo Billy wrote:I'd be pretty blown away if I could write a couple of sentences on pieces of paper and charge £50 a pop for them.

It sounded like a sham to drum up business. You know people will buy anything. Doubt he’s sitting at home wondering how the sales are going.
Stars Are Stars

Postby TenNewPence » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:12 am

Stars Are Stars wrote:
Voodoo Billy wrote:I'd be pretty blown away if I could write a couple of sentences on pieces of paper and charge £50 a pop for them.

It sounded like a sham to drum up business. You know people will buy anything. Doubt he’s sitting at home wondering how the sales are going.

Rather than FC waiting for his Jab we could look forward to Mac's Zimbo - Zimmer Frames ? T
TenNewPence

Postby Voodoo Billy » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:58 am

TenNewPence wrote:
Stars Are Stars wrote:

Rather than FC waiting for his Jab we could look forward to Mac's Zimbo - Zimmer Frames ? T

I think they might get into copyright issues as Bob Dylan already has his own range of Zimmer-Man walking aids for wrinklies.
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby The Monro » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:24 am

Available again at 6pm tonight.

The Mac Killing Moon pics, not the Zimmer frames.
The Monro

Postby Mr. Brian » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:33 pm

How else is he going to make a living during a pandemic with no live music? Good for him.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mr. Brian » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:43 pm

King Of Kings wrote:

I agree with this. My wife's 90 year old great uncle with no other relatives died and we got all his "stuff". Some of it was keepsake family material but a lot of it just got thrown away. Books about WWII, travel ephemera from his world travels in the 60s, trinkets from his various jobs, etc...things that were meaningless to anyone but him. I recall doing the same thing with my Mom's "stuff" and I suspect my kids will one be burdened by my collection of obscure US Presidential trinkets, cult status bands, etc., that will end up at Goodwill, on eBay, or trashed.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Voodoo Billy » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:31 am

Mr. Brian wrote:How else is he going to make a living during a pandemic with no live music? Good for him.

You're probably right boss, it's basically a GoFundMe page to keep going.
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Stuart » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:52 pm

Recent upload

It wouldn't work if Mac was a slaphead would it.
Stuart

Next

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen