Merch

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Merch

Postby fat cherry » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:06 pm

Has anyone bought any stuff from the latest colection

https://bunnymen.noisemerchants.com/?fb ... 1mzJDwPiC8

Just wondering what quality was like, e.g., are the t shirst just cheapo iron-on transfers or quality gear. Asking fro a friend obviously :biggrin:
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Re: Merch

Postby Voodoo Billy » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:18 am

My sister bough me the HUH facemask for Christmas, the material is rather thin, cheap, knicker-like material (not that I've had my nose in any of those recently :redface:), but it looks great. I bought one of each of the HUH / Crocs / OR t-shirts when they were going dirt cheap a few years back and they were decent quality as band t-shirts go (though I hardly ever wear one - band t-shirts, not cheap knickers :eek: ).

Anyway, I hope that helps FC :lol:
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:59 am

youo had me at knickers, obviously. Tat MP had one didn't she, mask that is. I'd better stop now but in my defense you started it.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby TenNewPence » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:19 am

I think I saw a photo of Angela Rayner MP with an Ocean Rain facemask last month
TenNewPence

Postby The Monro » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:02 pm

No-one go for the Mac signed ‘Killing Moon’ pictures with hand written lyrics he was selling on Instagram yesterday then? Only £50 but sold out within an hour.
The Monro

Postby Voodoo Billy » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:45 am

The Monro wrote:No-one go for the Mac signed ‘Killing Moon’ pictures with hand written lyrics he was selling on Instagram yesterday then? Only £50 but sold out within an hour.

Continues to amaze me that people still pay over the odds for that kind of stuff. As I get older I tend to think what would become of such stuff once I snuff it, recycling bin probably. Guess I finally grew up.
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby The Monro » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:17 am

I’ll admit, I was initially tempted but they’d already sold out and afterwards thought,‘how many McCulloch autographs do I actually need?’ and, like you, ‘what am I going to do with all this stuff?’.
The Monro

Postby Voodoo Billy » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:37 am

The Monro wrote:I’ll admit, I was initially tempted but they’d already sold out and afterwards thought,‘how many McCulloch autographs do I actually need?’ and, like you, ‘what am I going to do with all this stuff?’.

Also, autographed stuff used to appreciate in value as they were often items signed in person for a fan or simply signed items such as initial copies of records which were priced the same as the unsigned ones. Much of the stuff sold directly these days appear to be priced to the hilt already and you're probably unlikely to get it back if you get bored with it.
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby lazarus » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:11 pm

Does anyone have a coupon ?
I'd like 2 tees but with p&p it really is too expensive, especially since you seem to moan about the cheap quality.
lazarus

Postby Mr. Brian » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:57 pm

lazarus wrote:Does anyone have a coupon ?
I'd like 2 tees but with p&p it really is too expensive, especially since you seem to moan about the cheap quality.

The noisemerchants site does not work for me but last time I looked the t-shirt prices were kind of steep at $30 US and then the shipping was cost prohibitive overall
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen