Pictures on My Wall on Newsnight

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Pictures on My Wall on Newsnight

Postby Voodoo Billy » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:43 pm

Watching last night's Newsnight on BBC2 and there was an interview with some fella who used to be advisor to the Blonde Ballbag when he was Mayor of London. Anyway, this fella was sat in his office with some nice wood panelling in the background and pictures of children (hopefully his own hee hee) and I noticed something familiar next to them, a copy of the Pictures on My Wall 7"! I mean, I'm glad to say my fanboy years are now behind me at long last and I wouldn't normally post this kind of shite but it just looked odd. Now I just hope he's on here, can't remember your name mate, but you'll probably remember yourself if you were on Newsnight last night, but slightly miffed that the lovely Ms Maytliss wasn't on it too.
Think I need to get out a bit.
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Re: Pictures on My Wall on Newsnight

Postby fat cherry » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:25 am

Voodoo Billy wrote: and pictures of children (hopefully his own hee hee)
Think I need to get out a bit.

lol. No you need to up your game. Great spot!!! I'd like to pint out I wasn't on newsnight last night, no sirreee. Cheesey?
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Re: Pictures on My Wall on Newsnight

Postby The Monro » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:46 pm

That wasn’t the only cover on display last week either:

The Monro

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen