You heard it first here

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Postby withahip » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:16 pm

JackT wrote:Why don't you pass out sides and we can do a read through?

Waiting you to stutter through your lines and sound out the big words would be a drag.
Last edited by withahip on Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby JackT » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:22 pm

withahip wrote:Waiting you to stutter through your lines and sound out the big words would be a drag.

I think I was able to get the gist of your crudely crafted sentence.

True story:

When I was young I had a severe stutter. (It sort of gradually disappeared as I got into my 20s.) In English class we were studying Waiting for Godot, and the class did a read-through. The teacher made me read the part of Lucky. Good times.
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby withahip » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:25 pm

JackT wrote:I think I was able to get the gist of your crudely crafted sentence.

True story:

When I was young I had a severe stutter. (It sort of gradually disappeared as I got into my 20s.) In English class we were studying Waiting for Godot, and the class did a read-through. The teacher made me read the part of Lucky. Good times.

It is only two lines!

And that crude sentence is my imitation of you when you played Rerun when we did Episode 22 "Rerun Gets Married" (when Rerun marries an illegal alien) at the community play house and you kept blowing your lines.

withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Previous

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen