Where'd the link to VT on the official forum go???

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Postby Frank The Bunny » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:47 am

To any who might be offended by my attacks upon the band, its management and website, I'm truly sorry.

I initiated this thread to stir the pot.
Shouldn't have.

I'll mind my p's and q's.
Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Dr Cheese » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:24 pm

Bollocks, they deserve it. Mostly.
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby withahip » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:40 pm

Oh come on. Just say what you feel. The complaints about the band have done more to reinforce my realization of what a treasure they are than the official board's love 'em or leave here policy.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby zabird » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:44 pm

withahip wrote:Oh come on. Just say what you feel. The complaints about the band have done more to reinforce my realization of what a treasure they are than the official board's love 'em or leave here policy.

yup, it made me dig out the CDs and tapes and put them in heavy rotation again. Plus all those downloads. Such good stuff. So thanks a lot, Frank! :smile:
zabird
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:51 pm

zabird wrote:yup, it made me dig out the CDs and tapes and put them in heavy rotation again. Plus all those downloads. Such good stuff. So thanks a lot, Frank! :smile:

Don't encourage him
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby withahip » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:55 pm

This board, Villiers Terrace, has prompted me to buy the Remasters of Ocean Rain and Porcupine. I already had HUH. Next up is Crocodiles. Not sure about the Grey Album. Hoping Speed of Sound gets remastered.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:10 pm

withahip wrote:This board, Villiers Terrace, has prompted me to buy the Remasters of Ocean Rain and Porcupine. I already had HUH. Next up is Crocodiles. Not sure about the Grey Album. Hoping Speed of Sound gets remastered.

It doesn't need re-mastering sucka. If you need a copy just check with your L.A. based Rambro.

It wasn't the VT board that prompted you it was Jack and I. Credit where credit is due.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby withahip » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:11 pm

black francis wrote:It doesn't need re-mastering sucka. If you need a copy just check with your L.A. based Rambro.

It wasn't the VT board that prompted you it was Jack and I. Credit where credit is due.

It was Paul and Jack and our discussions on VT.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Frank The Bunny » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:47 pm

Frank The Bunny wrote:To any who might be offended by my attacks upon the band, its management and website, I'm truly sorry.

I initiated this thread to stir the pot.
Shouldn't have.

I'll mind my p's and q's.

As some of you may have noticed, I've had a recent change of heart regarding my own negativity - mostly based on the continued admin games at the other forum.

http://forum.villiersterrace.com/viewto ... ight=#7810

I've reviewed all my negative remarks about the band, the management, the website (and its operator). I stand by my remarks.

If I have a friend who's a chef, but his food's crap, I'm not going to eat at his restaurant, and I'm going to tell him his food's crap. The LAST thing I'm going to do is to keep on going back to the same restaurant, with the same menu, hoping the food's improved.

Likewise, if I like a band (or am a friend of a bandmember) and their music's crap, I'm not going to buy their music, and I'm going to tell them their music's crap.

As friends or fans, we're not duty-bound to shut up and chew and swallow this shit.
Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Dr Cheese » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:59 pm

Frank The Bunny wrote:admin games at the other forum.

Why do you bother even going there anymore? I log in occaisionally just to see what the latest drivel is but I wouldn't bother my arse to post there. Apparently the latest official news from Bunnymen Central is Mac's got a couple of grey hairs.
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Fish Hook Girl » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:05 pm

Dr Cheese wrote:Apparently the latest official news from Bunnymen Central is Mac's got a couple of grey hairs.

I know. And I was shocked when i read this. :eek:
Fish Hook Girl

Previous

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen