DELETED

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Postby Red » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:02 am

the date on all of these is Sept 15, 1979

is that for real?

i wasn't aware there were that many Eric's gigs out there.

(i'll have to find mine and see if they're the same......)
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Red » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:14 am

hahahaa even way back in 1979 (?) Mac was complaining about "having less of these white lights, please? i like white lights, but......"

:lol:

this gig definitely has a familiar crowd, so it *could* be from 79
coz Mac says 'you know this one' when they played Pictures on My Wall.

and supposedly they played Eric's a few times....

i wonder where my cassette tape is so i can compare to see if i have a different Eric's show.
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby zabird » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:41 am

thanks for the link. Good stuff. I transferred them to itunes, and you'll be happy to know that according to itunes, "Pride" is hardcore :lol:
zabird
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:22 pm

zabird wrote:thanks for the link. Good stuff. I transferred them to itunes, and you'll be happy to know that according to itunes, "Pride" is hardcore :lol:

So is Jack.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby tomo » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:20 am

red... this is the gig that i went to and my mate recorded... can tell by macs comments... unless he made exactly the same comments at other gigs!

crocodiles was the encore...
tomo

Postby Red » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:27 pm

tomo wrote:red... this is the gig that i went to and my mate recorded... can tell by macs comments... unless he made exactly the same comments at other gigs!

crocodiles was the encore...

Cool Pete, thanks!! :-)
I wasn't sure of the date of the gig you were at. I guess I was thinking it was earlier. I thought some of the comments sounded familiar tho! (after i played it) I was going to ask you, but i haven't gotten around to it yet. I have a lot of cassette tapes in several different places, so I didn't know where to start looking! Pity Crocodiles isn't there tho.
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen