theres only one bunny in bunnymen

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Postby black francis » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:07 pm

"You're saying"
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby black francis » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:08 pm

Or for a Duke that might "ya'll sayin"
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby black francis » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:08 pm

I wanna break 700 tonight. Can you tell?
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby withahip » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:14 pm

black francis wrote:"You're saying"

Shit, I meant yer sayin'?

I scoused up my grammar. . .
That's quite a potato head there Frank.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Frank The Bunny » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:19 pm

Asshole Black Francis...
Kicked us to a new page, and Withahip totally missed my photographic proof of a dick with glasses.

Fuck you Black Francis wrote:yup.

Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby withahip » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:20 pm

Frank The Bunny wrote:Asshole Black Francis...
Kicked us to a new page, and Withahip totally missed my photographic proof of a dick with glasses.

I saw it! It is like Mr. Potato Head's cousin. The one he doesn't talk about.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:45 pm

Frank The Bunny wrote:Asshole Black Francis...

Proof? Withahip sends out pictures of his boner wearing a bow tie and glasses for Valentine's Day. There's my proof.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby withahip » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:52 pm

Red wrote:
i'm tired of having to decide should i say this, or not? why can't i be excited about stuff without people thinking i'm name dropping again? will so-n-so get mad at me coz i defend peter? will peter get upset if i post on the 'dark side'? but ya know what? i don't care any more! i am so tired of being in the middle. i love echo and the bunnymen. i don't always agree with everything they do, but dammit, i still support them because they mean a lot to me,
:frown:

Well, I take you seriously Red. I hear you.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Previous

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen