One for JackT

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

One for JackT

Postby Fish Hook Girl » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:41 am

So I find myself with the Retro-Active channel from Comcast digital cable's Music Choice on my television set and after the Icicle Works song plays, Bring On The Dancing Horses comes blasting from the speakers.

Wow, I think. And I dutifully read the liner notes they post while the song is playing -- when the band formed, what Echo means, when Pete joined. And then comes the laugher -- Echo And The Bunnymen played the WHSF Festival in 2005.

See, in time, everything becomes reality.
Fish Hook Girl

Postby Mr. Brian » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:43 am

I was listening to that channel once and they plated a Teardrops Explodes song and in the notes they pop up during the song it said Ian was the singer at one time. Someone should tell him.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby zabird » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:49 pm

Mr. Brian wrote:I was listening to that channel once and they plated a Teardrops Explodes song and in the notes they pop up during the song it said Ian was the singer at one time. Someone should tell him.

Someone should tell Julian Cope too :cool:

Some of the info that comes up with songs is just plain :rolleyes:
zabird
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:52 pm

zabird wrote:Someone should tell Julian Cope too :cool:

Some of the info that comes up with songs is just plain :rolleyes:

Is it kind of like that pop up video?
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Re: One for JackT

Postby JackT » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:55 pm

Fish Hook Girl wrote:Echo And The Bunnymen played the WHSF Festival in 2005.

Yes, a classic performance.
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:25 pm

Is that the legendary performance that has left you saving your ticket waiting for an announcement from management?
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen