The integrity of the Internet regarding videos & bootleg

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

The integrity of the Internet regarding videos & bootleg

Postby Seven Seas » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:25 pm

Is there a compiled link or list formulated indicating the "correct" information regarding videos, bootlegs, compilations and/or uploads (such as on myspace, facebook, bebo, hi5) that is very integral w/ their listings?

I understand that this website has the most correct & up-to-date information as does the main forum (bunnymenforum.com) but, I'm specifically looking for a link compiling all of the videos, etc. available?

Does anyone here have such a link, one that's "legal" too? Thanks in advance! :)
Seven Seas

Re: The integrity of the Internet regarding videos & boo

Postby Mr. Brian » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:13 pm

Seven Seas wrote:Is there a compiled link or list formulated indicating the "correct" information regarding videos, bootlegs, compilations and/or uploads (such as on myspace, facebook, bebo, hi5) that is very integral w/ their listings?

I understand that this website has the most correct & up-to-date information as does the main forum (bunnymenforum.com) but, I'm specifically looking for a link compiling all of the videos, etc. available?

Does anyone here have such a link, one that's "legal" too? Thanks in advance! :)

As far as I know, no. One of the main reasons for this site was the lack of one central resource of Bunnymen related information. I decided not not do anything with listing bootlegs. Steve's Recording List is the closest to a complete bootleg list as you'll get.

To be honest (I would love to be proven wrong!) this is the only site that lists the most complete "official" listing of Bunnymen videos. If you find otherwise, please let us know.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby blinkilite » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:59 pm

Seven Seas wrote:(such as on myspace, facebook, bebo, hi5)

random side note here - facebook has now added "musician" pages, similar to the band pages that are on myspace where the band can have their songs streaming on it and videos etc. i had just set one up for my friend's band. i notice on facebook that there is a bunnymen "group" with a lot of members, and a RAH gig "event" but no musician page for the band.

i think an official page should be made for the bunnymen on facebook too... considering its mostly younger college students and they have a new album coming out later this year.... would be a good place to market themselves...

just sayin' :wink:
not just another drop in the ocean
blinkilite

Postby Mr. Brian » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:09 pm

blinkilite wrote:
i think an official page should be made for the bunnymen on facebook too... considering its mostly younger college students and they have a new album coming out later this year.... would be a good place to market themselves...

just sayin' :wink:

the question is, can you have a seizure inducing home page like MySpace?

If you are implying that I do it, as you know, I don't represent the band officially. Peter should be doing that. i don't want to misrepresent myself and violate Facebook's TOS. besides, Peter and I are on good terms and I'd prefer to keep it that way. He just sent me a friendly e-mail the other day by the way.
Last edited by Mr. Brian on Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby JackT » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:15 pm

Mr. Brian wrote:the question is, can you have a seizure inducing home page like MySpace?

About a year or so ago, whenever myspace would have one of it's server outages, I would chalk it up to Moondance adding more stuff to her page. Once I became disoriented and fell down while looking at it.
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:21 pm

JackT wrote:About a year or so ago, whenever myspace would have one of it's server outages, I would chalk it up to Moondance adding more stuff to her page. Once I became disoriented and fell down while looking at it.

People type "lol" all the time and they are really not laughing out loud. I actually just did. In fact i think I snorted.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby withahip » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:19 pm

Mr. Brian wrote:People type "lol" all the time and they are really not laughing out loud. I actually just did. In fact i think I snorted.

so you sol'd?

Better clean up.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby JackT » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:41 pm

withahip wrote:so you sol'd?

Better clean up.

You should have followed that joke up with a "BOIIIIIIIIIIING" sound effect.
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:47 pm

buck fono
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen