Ian on CBS "Early Show"

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Postby Red » Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:55 am

That's strange......they kept talking about Lipa and Paul McCartney owning it....blah blah blah...he doesn't own St George's Hall, so i assujmed they were still talking about Lipa! hahahaa and I know all the students were from Lipa, so I thought that's where they were broadcasting from. I had left the room a bit, so I must have missed the part about St George's Hall. (plus, it was 7 am!!!) hahahahaa

I was even at Lipa too when the Bunnymen played. (but that was 7 years ago) I knew it was fairly small, but i didn't remember a chandelier! hahahahaha doh! no wonder!
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Fish Hook Girl » Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:27 am

insanejane wrote:I have to agree with Mac. People shouldn't think that songs are something to listen to while doing the dishes. Attention should be paid to lyrics and not sappy ones like Ringo's who to me would serve that purpose (dishwashing)

The lyrics to Ringo's new song (Liverpool 8) sounded like they were written by a child. I don't really get his appeal at all. :eek:
Fish Hook Girl

Postby zabird » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:04 pm

Fish Hook Girl wrote:The lyrics to Ringo's new song (Liverpool 8) sounded like they were written by a child. I don't really get his appeal at all. :eek:

maybe those hounddog looks??? Plus, he's a BEATLE. They walk on water in a lot of circles :rolleyes:
zabird
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:04 am

I split this topic over to here: http://forum.villiersterrace.com/viewtopic.php?t=347

since we were no longer discussing the original topic or even Ringo's appearance plus the thread was getting long.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen