Did I really read...

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Postby black francis » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:07 am

watercolors wrote:room right next to the AA meetings, right?

Not a chance. When dealing with the Oprah crowd I find alcohol to be absolutely necessary. Plus I really don't read the books so there isn't much to do but drink at the meetings.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Mr. Brian » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:49 am

black francis wrote:Not a chance. When dealing with the Oprah crowd I find alcohol to be absolutely necessary. Plus I really don't read the books so there isn't much to do but drink at the meetings.

I'll confess that I usually just read the Wiki articles on the books instead and then pretend I read it by memorizing key points.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Fish Hook Girl » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:44 am

admin wrote:I'll confess that I usually just read the Wiki articles on the books instead and then pretend I read it by memorizing key points.

Ah Wikipedia, the 21st century's version of Cliffs Notes. :lol:
Fish Hook Girl

Postby Mr. Brian » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:30 am

Fish Hook Girl wrote:Ah Wikipedia, the 21st century's version of Cliffs Notes. :lol:

Yep I read that somewhere. Maybe Wikipedia?
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen