Wishlist for the Royal Albert

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Postby Dave Smith » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:52 am

I think Mac's dress sense has gone since the'high priestess of fashion in Liverpool' Lorraine left him.
Dave Smith
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:59 am

hmm, seems a fair point but I was never a fan of the tank top and lumberjack shirt combination of yesteryear either. perhaps he should bring back the floor length duffel coat he was wearing some time ago.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:16 am

perhaps he should hook up with jerry hall, didn't she used to have quite the touch in dressing Mick?
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:17 am

fat cherry wrote:As for the boys in the band? terrible.

Like the time we went over to shelbyville during the war, I wore an onion on my belt....which was the style at the time...you couldnt get those white ones, you could only get those big yellow ones.................now where was I........oh yeah, the important thing was I was wearing an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time, you couldnt get those...
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby blinkilite » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:54 am

fat cherry wrote:hmm, seems a fair point but I was never a fan of the tank top and lumberjack shirt combination of yesteryear either. perhaps he should bring back the floor length duffel coat he was wearing some time ago.

he did wear a floor length coat at the sunday liverpool gig, it was a long black trench coat, not the one with the fur collar from the evergreen days... it was a nice change of pace, but at the same time with all the back lighting and then hding in the shadows and smoke machine, you could hardly tell the difference.

would be really nice if they really went all out... and dressed up for the ocean rain gig. real dapper, suits and all... i bet the boys clean up nice :wink:

admin wrote:Like the time we went over to shelbyville during the war, I wore an onion on my belt....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
not just another drop in the ocean
blinkilite

Postby Dr Cheese » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:58 am

fat cherry wrote: even mac's barnets a bit dodgy

I reckon in a couple of years Mac will be starting to resemble most of the male gig contingent, can you imagine - a bald Mac! :eek: It's enough to give all the fangirls nightmares.
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:25 am

Dr Cheese wrote:I reckon in a couple of years Mac will be starting to resemble most of the male gig contingent, can you imagine - a bald Mac! :eek: It's enough to give all the fangirls nightmares.

Just like no one's seen his eyes since 2001 to cover up the age defining lines, his future bald head will never be seen in public. He will wear some sort of hat.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby fat cherry » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:44 am

oo I dunno. If he goes bare back upstairs, as it were, and persists with the beard he might end up like Uncle Albert off Only Fools and Horses. Though on the beard front, his looks like mine does when I cant be arsed shaving (as opposed to growing a beard), i.e., slightly better than the whispy student but nowhere near a full captain birdseye.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Fish Hook Girl » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:36 am

fat cherry wrote:Though on the beard front, his looks like mine does when I cant be arsed shaving (as opposed to growing a beard), i.e., slightly better than the whispy student but nowhere near a full captain birdseye.

Very good description, Mr. Cherry. I wish he'd grow a real beard, not the derelict look he's got going on. Like this guy's beard, but not made out of oreo cookies:

Maybe he can't grow a real beard. Not all men can. It's nothing to be ashamed of, I suppose.
Fish Hook Girl

Postby blinkilite » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:00 pm

i wish he would just shave and do without the beard... he looks older with that scruff, and it's not flattering to his looks... i know it's probably cuz he is lazy and can't be arsed shaving all the time... but he looks better without it. :confused:

though this oreo cookie beard might work for him.
i know the fangirls would like it :lol:
not just another drop in the ocean
blinkilite

Postby black francis » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:01 pm

Or he could be a Miami Vice fan and be down for a little stubble. If you require further evidence he wore a t-shirt with a Sonny Crocket style jacket over it for his 2003 solo tour.

Personally I like a little stubble. Butches up my image. I'm a real toughie..
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby zabird » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:45 pm

blinkilite wrote:though this oreo cookie beard might work for him.
i know the fangirls would like it :lol:

yup, nibble it right off ... for a clean-shaven mac :wink:

The one and only time I've seen the Bunnyboys, Will & Co. were sporting ties ... of the "That 70s Show" variety
zabird
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby withahip » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:08 pm

My wish is for Mac to have a beard like he does on the cover of Porcupine.
withahip
Über Fan
Über Fan

Previous

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen