Albert Hall..... Sold Out !!!

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Postby JackT » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:51 pm

I really hate that popcorn thing.
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Dr Cheese » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:07 pm

Mmmmmm .... popcorn!
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Frank The Bunny » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:10 pm

JackT wrote:I really hate that popcorn thing.

Fuck off, JackT!

I don't understand what? You think I don't understand pressure, Claire? Well fuck you! Fuck you!

Know why I'm here today? Do you? I'm here because Mr. Ryan found a gun in my locker...

I tried. You pull the fuckin' trunk on it and the light's s'posed to go on...and it didn't go on, I mean, I...

Just forget it...

I can't have an F, I can't have it and I know my parents can't have it! Even if I aced the rest of the semester, I'm still only a B. And everything's ruined for me!

So I considered my options, you know?

Well I didn't do it, did I? No, I don't think so!

It was a flare gun, went off in my locker

It's not funny...

Yes it is...fuckin' elephant was destroyed!
Frank The Bunny
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby JackT » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:49 pm

Shut up, Peewee!
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:37 am

Ally Sheedy's character, Allison "the basket case" would have been the only real Bunnymen fan.

Bender would have called them fags and the Jock would have taped their buttocks together and then called them fags

Claire probably heard Bring In The Dancing Horses at The Gap in the mall and then Lips like Sugar 2 years later but thought they were Gene Loves Jezebel

Brian thinks Rush rules. Still.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby blinkilite » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:25 pm

you guys are hilarious

great movie, btw...
not just another drop in the ocean
blinkilite

Postby rusty » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:17 am

Dr Cheese wrote:That's a fair point but take a look at any of the eighties clips on Youtube and you can see why longtime fans moan about Mac and his apparent lack of enthusiasm these days. The original RAH clips are a good example, ok it was 20 years ago but I've seen bands that have been around just as long as the Bunnymen and the enthusiasm and energy levels make the Mac of today look semi-comatose. Still, as it's been pointed out you take what you can get while it's still available.

Very true, those are excellent clips. Since I didn't have the opportunity to experience the boys "Live" back then, they are more like a dream. Believe me if I could time travel I'd be there in a minute and of course my perspective would be different. My reality is-- that I'm a rediscovered fan (Live from Liverpool) who's now seen them "Live" 5 times.
rusty

Postby rusty » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:20 am

admin wrote:Ally Sheedy's character, Allison "the basket case" would have been the only real Bunnymen fan.

Bender would have called them fags and the Jock would have taped their buttocks together and then called them fags

Claire probably heard Bring In The Dancing Horses at The Gap in the mall and then Lips like Sugar 2 years later but thought they were Gene Loves Jezebel

Brian thinks Rush rules. Still.

I always identified with Allison even though I was 23 when the movie came out. My high school was more along the line of Dazed and Confused.
rusty

Previous

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen