the cutter (dj tempest mix) download

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

the cutter (dj tempest mix) download

Postby tomo » Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:58 pm

http://www.virb.com/mckechniemixes

joe mckechnie was the guitarist in legendary liverpool and john peel favourites Benny Profane... (who had Will guesting on some early stuff)

he left to concentrate on his dj'ing... as you will gather if you listen to this... hardly much of the cutter actually in there really but thought someone might be interested?

he is also the fella who did the mindwinder's remix of rescue... b-side of it's alright...

and there is a run out track on an obscure compilation cd from liverpool called 'eggstacy - thee ultimate easter trip' cd... from a few years ago that has 'clay/broke my neck/fuel/the cutter' and some incoherent female singing all thrown together... and i'm pretty sure he had a hand in that too!

anyway he obviously likes te bunnymen so fair play...

red don't be tempted to download the lefty mckechnie bit though as he also likes country AND western! i wonder if he's in the same film as mac?

anyway enjoy or not as the case may be...
tomo

Postby tomo » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:00 pm

oh and he was also the drummer on the 1999 uk tour and the 1999 new years eve liverpool, st georges hall gig...

better add him to that best drummer apart from pete poll thing...
tomo

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen