why do we bother

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

why do we bother

Postby King Of Kings » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:15 am

Dispite the excitment about the RAH

The buggers on the "Official Forum" can't be bothered to answer some simple questions

Like can we pick our own seats what time midnight do they go on sale Midnight 27th or 28th.

GEERRRRRR

Make me wonder Why I bother
King Of Kings

Postby moondance » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:21 am

I know how you feel. I think he believes he's been very clear or something. :rolleyes:
moondance

Postby Red » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:46 am

maybe he's busy............
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby trixter » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:51 am

busy,thats right.
trixter
Just Tuned In
Just Tuned In

Postby Seven Seas » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:08 am

Are there other websites selling tickets?

Can you "really" select your own seats for which you want?

Well, I wish Peter good luck in trying to get it all organized. It's sounds like mass hysteria. LOL
Seven Seas

Postby electrabunny » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:44 am

Yeah Kings, I saw your last post to Peter. I was logged into that forum all day yesterday at work and I will be again all day today, waiting for those questions to get answered. It would have been nice if we could have found out yesterday if the tix go on sale tonight at midnight UK time. I need to stay late at work these next couple of weeks b/c I have major deadlines before Christmas and I don't know if I should cut out early tonight to be at home to buy tix or not!
electrabunny

Postby Dr Cheese » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:59 am

In my experience the only time you can pick your seats anywhere is if you either visit the venue to purchase them or phone them direct.
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby blinkilite » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:34 pm

i really hope peter checks the forum BEFORE the tickets go on sale to answer our questions... i wanna be able to access direct seating charts and buy specific seats, not just pick any seat that costs *however much*... and how much do they cost???

bugger

... so many questions...
blinkilite

Postby zabird » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:30 pm

it's all clear as mud. :mad:
zabird
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby moondance » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:39 pm

Well zabird, I think that the sale is tonight.
I'll be happy with whatever seat I get. Isn't it supposed to be good viewing from all over RAH?
moondance

Postby black francis » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:41 pm

Sounds like being a member on the forum or being on the mailing list gets you dick. Being on Danzig's mailing list gets you tickets before they go on sale to the general public. Little things like that go a long way to making a fan feel appreciated.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Red » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:49 pm

black francis wrote:Sounds like being a member on the forum or being on the mailing list gets you dick. Being on Danzig's mailing list gets you tickets before they go on sale to the general public. Little things like that go a long way to making a fan feel appreciated.

this *is* a pre-sale before it goes on sale to the general puiblic. only forum members can buy them at midnight. they aren't on sale anywhere except the forum. not yet.
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Red » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:51 pm

Dr Cheese wrote:In my experience the only time you can pick your seats anywhere is if you either visit the venue to purchase them or phone them direct.

the RAH website allows you to.......but i don't think they go on sale there until after the pre-sale is over. (no, i have no idea how long that is) i wish i knew where we were being linked to, when we are allowed to buy. it'd be great if it was the RAH's own website.....but i don't know.
Red
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Seven Seas » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:16 pm

Oi ....head exploded now here @ work @ breaktime...

I thought it was to be on sale from a link at bunnymen.com?

Who said it was from the old forum only to get tickets?
Who stated it was at midnight?
Do you HAVE to be a member of the mailing list to get possibly a pre-sale password?
How can one choose their own seats unless a map of the venue appears and one can choose then. I've NEVER in all of the years of going to the gigs I've been to, ever been able to choose my own seats & this includes older venues too!
Do you think the mailing list people will receive a pre-sale password?
What about number of tickets available?

Are all of these proven facts?

Well, hope we're all lucky then....set your browsers to both places, I guess....

Are any other places selling them prior to this sale? Do you think it'll be more difficult to get box seats than regular ones?

Oi vey..................

GOOD LUCK, everyone!!! Tiene Suerte'!
Last edited by Seven Seas on Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Seven Seas

Postby zabird » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:18 pm

Red wrote:the RAH website allows you to.......but i don't think they go on sale there until after the pre-sale is over. (no, i have no idea how long that is) i wish i knew where we were being linked to, when we are allowed to buy. it'd be great if it was the RAH's own website.....but i don't know.

maybe the official site will send us to the RAH site at midnight UK time??? That would be wonderful. I'll take what I can get, but I would much rather personally select my seat. I know where I want to sit much better than a computer does :lol:

Either way, I'll be at my work computer, fingers poised, at 4 p.m. pacific time today (midnight UK time), hoping to pounce on a good ticket. And I wish everybody the same :cool:
zabird
Über Fan
Über Fan

Next

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen