why do we bother

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Postby Dave Smith » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:40 pm

Everybody calm down.5000 capacity place.About 200 people to buy tickets.General consensus is the nearer you are is not necessarily the best position for view/sound.You gets where you get folks.
Dave Smith
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby zabird » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:25 pm

Dave Smith wrote:Everybody calm down.5000 capacity place.About 200 people to buy tickets.General consensus is the nearer you are is not necessarily the best position for view/sound.You gets where you get folks.

right. I just hope "best seats available" isn't the only option. it would be nice to be able to at least say, "I'd like to be in stall section XX" or whatever :smile:

I also hope it's not an email with a password, because for whatever reason, those rarely show up in my hotmail.com in-box. ah well.
zabird
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby snowbunny » Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:56 pm

Also in the "Why do we bother" category, WTF is up with Peasy starting a blog to let people know what's going on with the band? Isn't that what the OFFICIAL SITE is supposed to do?

(And thanks electrabunny for spotting that!)
snowbunny

Postby electrabunny » Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:58 pm

I know! I can't believe the official site said nothing about Mac being in a movie! That's big news!
electrabunny

Postby moondance » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:17 pm

Maybe the new re-vamped website will be different. I wonder if they'll wipe out the forum for the hundreth time too. I'd better go copy those last few pics from the "just in case" thread! :mrgreen:
moondance

Previous

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen