The Unofficial Official Albert Hall 16th Sept 2008 thread

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Postby JackT » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:32 pm

It should be in a speech balloon.
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby blinkilite » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:19 am

Mr. Brian wrote:Fixed that for ya

brian, you're right... that makes a much better t-shirt. and it should be a speech balloon.

if you set up a cafepress site and upload the image, we could all get shirts in time for NYC. hahaha. how awesome would that be? hahahaha
not just another drop in the ocean
blinkilite

Postby Mr. Brian » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:28 am

[s]The t-shirt idea occurred to me once but I couldn't find the original Elvis picture in a good enough resolution and size to be able to do that.[/s]
Last edited by Mr. Brian on Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby moondance » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:33 pm

Just to let you guys know, Red is at JFK on her way to London. I'm sure she will have a smashing good time.
moondance

Postby Mr. Brian » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:24 pm

blinkilite wrote:brian, you're right... that makes a much better t-shirt. and it should be a speech balloon.

if you set up a cafepress site and upload the image, we could all get shirts in time for NYC. hahaha. how awesome would that be? hahahaha

http://forum.villiersterrace.com/viewto ... 7523#17523
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby insanejane » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:06 pm

great shirt!
insanejane

Postby guitarplayer on here too » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:16 pm

Brilliant t-shirt. I wish they'd been available prior to the RAH gig. A posse turning up wearing Villiersterrace.com Mac cape shirts would of been good.

Just out of interest, you safe with potential copyright using that as the photographer of the original pic is traceable and alive?
guitarplayer on here too

Postby JackT » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:56 pm

guitarplayer on here too wrote:Brilliant t-shirt. I wish they'd been available prior to the RAH gig. A posse turning up wearing Villiersterrace.com Mac cape shirts would of been good.

Just out of interest, you safe with potential copyright using that as the photographer of the original pic is traceable and alive?

Not to mention use of Mac's likeness. I just assume VT is too small of a fish to fry.
"He was a mongoose, rather like a little cat in his fur and his tail, but quite like a weasel in his head and his habits."
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:21 pm

guitarplayer on here too wrote:Brilliant t-shirt. I wish they'd been available prior to the RAH gig. A posse turning up wearing Villiersterrace.com Mac cape shirts would of been good.

No idea. If I get a cease and desist letter, I'll make that into a t-shirt design.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby JackT » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:53 pm

Mr. Brian wrote:No idea. If I get a cease and desist letter, I'll make that into a t-shirt design.

Just put it into the speech balloon.
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby guitarplayer on here too » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:06 am

Just make a t-shirt of the photographer, with the words "I love ........., the greatest Photographer ever". That'll keep his lawyers at bay.
guitarplayer on here too

Postby JackT » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:23 am

Ooops, I know it is too late to change the shirt, but instead of a speech balloon, it should be a thought balloon with a picture of Hans Blix saying "villiersterrace.com".

We should probably institute a Quality Management System with design reviews to catch these kinds of oversights.
JackT
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Scouser » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:47 pm

moondance wrote:Just to let you guys know, Red is at JFK on her way to London. I'm sure she will have a smashing good time.

I hope she was flying XL
Mr. Brian, I find that offensive.

Scouser's inability to se others' point of view is rather grating.
Scouser
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby In The Margins » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:03 pm

In The Margins
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Epsilon » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:09 pm

Very cool and exciting, knowing our show is just a few weeks away.
Thanks.
You put your lips to her lips to stop the lie.
Epsilon

PreviousNext

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen