Bunnymen wish list

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Bunnymen wish list

Postby happy_loss » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:08 pm

What would you like to see the Bunnies release from their close to 30 year history?

I'll go first:

Complete Peel Session Collection - Currently, if you want them all, you've got to piece them together from several different releases and 25 year old + recordings from the original broadcast. Make it easy for us fans and put this out already!

Royal Albert Hall DVD/CD - I'm sure a lot of us already have a 20th gen VHS copy of this. Do it up nice and official, restored, and hopefully the entire set instead of the abbreviated one that was broadcast.

A Crystal Day DVD/CD - Same deal as RAH. They showed this as part of "The Tube". I can't imagine the entire show was not filmed. And since they included two songs from this show on the Ocean Rain reissue.......put the whole damn thing out.

A complete rarities collection - I love the stuff included on the reissues and the boxset, but there's more......lots more. There's more demos from the Grey album (which I have somehow lost!) which totally kick ass over the finished product. I've heard more Crocodiles era demos too. There's tons of TV appearances too just waiting to be released (although I'm sure there's tons of copyright clearances that would have to be cleared).
happy_loss

Postby Mr. Brian » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:26 am

I'd like to see Mac's voice get re-released
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby watercolors » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:11 am

admin wrote:I'd like to see Mac's voice get re-released

:lol:
Screaming from beneath the waves...
watercolors

Re: Bunnymen wish list

Postby Jikan Myshkin » Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:18 pm

happy_loss wrote: I can't imagine the entire show was not filmed. And since they included two songs from this show on the Ocean Rain reissue.......put the whole damn thing out.

A complete rarities collection - I love the stuff included on the reissues and the boxset, but there's more......lots more. There's more demos from the Grey album (which I have somehow lost!) which totally kick ass over the finished product. I've heard more Crocodiles era demos too. There's tons of TV appearances too just waiting to be released (although I'm sure there's tons of copyright clearances that would have to be cleared).

that would be sweet
A kite is a contract of glory
that must be made with the sun,
so you make friends with the field
the river and the wind,
then you pray the whole cold night before,
under the travelling cordless moon,
to make you worthy and lyric and pure.
Jikan Myshkin

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen