Green Bunnygod pin?

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Re: Green Bunnygod pin?

Postby Voodoo Billy » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:07 pm

Just saw a red one go on Ebay. Bloody hell, £58.56 :eek: :eek:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182282708545? ... EBIDX%3AIT
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Chunkyhair » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:23 pm

Bloody hell - I had one of those, exactly the same, bought in '84 during the Ocean Rain Tour (Birmingham Odeon, October I recall). I had it for ages on my denim jacket pocket and God knows where it went, but for £50+ I may have a root around to see if it is still there.

Scroll forward 30 years, and we are at the Oxford O2 Academy with Mrs Chunkyhair and the two little Chunkyhair's, got speaking to Peasey who is running the Merch stall and he is so impressed with the youngest Chunkyhair's knowledge of Bunnymen songs,(he was about 11 at the time, my son not Peasey) he gives him a red pin badge just like the one his dad had 30 years before. Unfortunately the last time I saw that badge was when it was stuck in the sole of my shoe having fallen on the floor towards the end of the gig.....

Boring but true.....

...I'll get me coat.
Chunkyhair
Just Tuned In
Just Tuned In

Postby Voodoo Billy » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:44 pm

Not mine, haven't got one of these. Nice price so far though. :eek:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ECHO-AND-THE- ... Sw3v5Yry1e
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Chunkyhair » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:37 pm

See post above and repeat - I bought one of them in '84 as well.......

...bloody hell, a fortunes worth of merch lost to the bedroom floor of eternity (aka my Mum's house.....)
Chunkyhair
Just Tuned In
Just Tuned In

Postby Voodoo Billy » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:45 am

Does anyone know if there was a set of white button badges for the ocean rain tour with designs in black on them? Bought a bundle of badges on Ebay and there's three which may be Bunnymen, one is the moon, one of a sailing ship and the other a bird (feathered!!!!), no text on any but they look like a set?
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:33 am

never had a green one but picked a red one up sometime in the last twenty years. Haven't seen it for ages and just clearing up crap in boxes scattered liberally about the house in that, lets get rid of all the rubbish decluttering kind of thing and found it lurking. Yay!
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Previous

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen