The-Killing-Moon-Symphonic-Version

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

The-Killing-Moon-Symphonic-Version

Postby King Of Kings » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:45 am

King Of Kings

Re: The-Killing-Moon-Symphonic-Version

Postby fat cherry » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:07 pm

sounds pretty much as you'd expect, never come across it - though the drums sound a bit odd

fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:11 pm

..... like those elvis and the london symphony orchestra, should sound great but not nearly as good as the original all night version. Its like they've just stuck an orchestra and a drum machine on the oiginal vocals/guitar, and a very sudden end.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:49 pm

The All Night version is the greatest piece of music committed to paper, vinyl, cassette, CD or digitally. Trust me on this.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Voodoo Billy » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:35 am

black francis wrote:The All Night version is the greatest piece of music committed to paper, vinyl, cassette, CD or digitally. Trust me on this.

I've always preferred it through the medium of mime.

Welcome home big boy! :lol:
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby allthatjazz » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:54 pm

fat cherry wrote:sounds pretty much as you'd expect, never come across it - though the drums sound a bit odd

It all sounds a bit odd...Would this have been done with Bunnymen's blessing? Sounds off.
allthatjazz

Postby allthatjazz » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:20 am

Someone just told me this is going to be the next album...I thought it was to be new music.
allthatjazz

Postby allthatjazz » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:44 am

allthatjazz wrote:Someone just told me this is going to be the next album...I thought it was to be new music.

Okay whatever this is, it is in addition to the album of new music which is slated to come out end of summer...
allthatjazz

Postby black francis » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:30 am

Voodoo Billy wrote:
black francis wrote:The All Night version is the greatest piece of music committed to paper, vinyl, cassette, CD or digitally. Trust me on this.

I've always preferred it through the medium of mime.

Welcome home big boy! :lol:

:lol:

I have done interpretive dance for many Echo & the Bunnymen songs.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen