Bunnymen night

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Re: Bunnymen night

Postby Voodoo Billy » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:46 pm

MightyWhyte wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Tis true though wanting is always better than having I've had so many relationships, cars, boxsets and even wives that have all been discarded, however the pin isn't for me....no, it's for my little girl who has asked Santa, the tooth fairy and now she pleads with VB :frown: . The counselling she is receiving is helping but it's the night terrors that really screw me up, but as long as you can sleep soundly :razz: :razz:

How wonderful that you are teaching your child to accept that hope and disappointment are an integral part of life. I do the same with mine by buying them season tickets at Goodison, we're a bit thin on hope but they're doing great with the ability to cope with disappontment.
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:48 pm

Dr Cheese wrote:
fat cherry wrote:Been to a couple of Smiths nights and they're more fun than you'd imagine - but look at this - right on my doorstep.

https://www.settlevictoriahall.org.uk/eventsandshows/crimsonnight040519

I'm in, anyone else fancy a whole night of grooves, raincoatswise? Free to go though asking for donations toward the theatre, and there's a bar - what more could you ask for (answers on a postcard). And its you know, almost 40 years of anniversaries. Brill.

Just go up to your bedroom and put some records on. :confused:

Maybe there aren't as many 60 year old indie/goth girls in his bedroom. :lol:
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby MightyWhyte » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:57 pm

Voodoo Billy wrote:
MightyWhyte wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Tis true though wanting is always better than having I've had so many relationships, cars, boxsets and even wives that have all been discarded, however the pin isn't for me....no, it's for my little girl who has asked Santa, the tooth fairy and now she pleads with VB :frown: . The counselling she is receiving is helping but it's the night terrors that really screw me up, but as long as you can sleep soundly :razz: :razz:

How wonderful that you are teaching your child to accept that hope and disappointment are an integral part of life. I do the same with mine by buying them season tickets at Goodison, we're a bit thin on hope but they're doing great with the ability to cope with disappontment.

I live forever in hope as does she, hope that you do the right thing :lol: :lol:
BunnyGod Pin needed :sad:
MightyWhyte

Postby fat cherry » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:59 am

Dr Cheese wrote:
fat cherry wrote:Been to a couple of Smiths nights and they're more fun than you'd imagine - but look at this - right on my doorstep.

https://www.settlevictoriahall.org.uk/eventsandshows/crimsonnight040519

I'm in, anyone else fancy a whole night of grooves, raincoatswise? Free to go though asking for donations toward the theatre, and there's a bar - what more could you ask for (answers on a postcard). And its you know, almost 40 years of anniversaries. Brill.

Just go up to your bedroom and put some records on. :confused:

Think of it as we're going up to your bedroom to play records. Either way, its pretty much what we're doing.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Dr Cheese » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:11 am

fat cherry wrote:
Think of it as we're going up to your bedroom to play records. Either way, its pretty much what we're doing.

I'm not allowed friends in my bedroom.
And you know that I'll pick up
Every time you call
Just to thank you one more time
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:32 am

but we're not real friends, we're internet friends, we could be 'virtually' in your room and your mom (as us internet people spell it) wouldn't know. On the other hand Mrs FC mentioned this to some mates we were out with at the weekend (the round of 60th birthday dinners has started) and much laughter and people being aghast (aghast I say) at such an idea ensued. And yet a neighbour of mine was excited to the core at going to see a band, and an orchestra playing alongside a hologram, and presumably tape recorders, of Elvis (presley, not costello).
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:01 am

Checked at the venue yesterday and we are well into double figures even without Mrs FCs rentacrowd - so have you succumbed to your inner fanboy Dr C? Gonna be great, lols.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:37 am

fat cherry wrote:Checked at the venue yesterday and we are well into double figures even without Mrs FCs rentacrowd - so have you succumbed to your inner fanboy Dr C? Gonna be great, lols.

Why, how big's your bedroom FC? :wink:
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:09 pm

you know what they say, big bedroom etc - that doesn't really work does it?
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:39 am

fat cherry wrote:you know what they say, big bedroom etc - that doesn't really work does it?

Big pillows? :redface:
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Dr Cheese » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:18 am

fat cherry wrote:Checked at the venue yesterday and we are well into double figures

11? 12?
Every time you call
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:22 pm

Dr Cheese wrote:
fat cherry wrote:Checked at the venue yesterday and we are well into double figures

11? 12?

I'm loving your marketing campaign FC? You're not exactly Saatchi and Saatchi are you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:16 am

think of me as a stealth bomber.

Cheesey - 'well' into double figures, so higher, higher, as they used to say on telly. But coinsidering I was prepared got it to be me and Mrs FC - whose loyalty I cannot overestimate - its going brill. And over a month to go!!!!!
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Dr Cheese » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:06 am

Relocate it to Tosside or maybe Wham and I'm in, I'm sure Andrew Ridgley could do a decent turn as Sarge.
Every time you call
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:42 am

Dr Cheese wrote: I'm sure Andrew Ridgley could do a decent turn as Sarge.

Now that I'd pay to see, and struggle to Yorkshire for. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen