New Interview with Mac June 2018 Brand New Album 2019

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

New Interview with Mac June 2018 Brand New Album 2019

Postby King Of Kings » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:03 am

have read

https://www.prosoundnetwork.com/recordi ... s-sonyieux

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I’ve always got loads of tunes in my head—20 at a time. Some might be slow and sad laments, but then I’ll have another rocker going on in the other side of my brain. I used to get chords and then sing a tune to them, or sing a tune and then work out the chords. Now I just store them all in my head, and some of the songs I don’t know what the chords are. Which could be a problem when I record them.

I want that space and that spike, and that’s what the demos are sounding like right now. We’ve already got 30 songs down and will end up picking about 12 of them. It is beautiful stuff
King Of Kings

Re: New Interview with Mac June 2018 Brand New Album 2019

Postby fat cherry » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:12 am

Usual bollocks.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:27 am

And he still remembers that the guitar player slighted him thirty years ago by paying him a compliment. He needs to have a word with himself really doesn't he. And I Know its just an opinion but if Market town (come on down to the...) makes an album I'd love to hear some of the rejects.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Dr Cheese » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:55 pm

I said it on the other thread but I'll say it again here - HE'S A KNOBHEAD!
And you know that I'll pick up
Every time you call
Just to thank you one more time
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby billythekid » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:00 am

fat cherry wrote:And he still remembers that the guitar player slighted him thirty years ago by paying him a compliment. He needs to have a word with himself really doesn't he. And I Know its just an opinion but if Market town (come on down to the...) makes an album I'd love to hear some of the rejects.

Been reading through some threads and this has puzzled me, why, if he has so many songs has he done solo and now band “re workings”? It really doesn’t make sense, and couldn’t agree more about Market Town!
billythekid

Postby fat cherry » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:16 am

no it doesn't does it, Though loads of bands claim to write/record loads of songs and then pick the best for the album. The songwriters craft maybe? Or what Cheesey says,
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Dr Cheese » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:53 pm

fat cherry wrote:Or what Cheesey says,

I should have actually said he's a delusional knobhead, probably with an expletive thrown in to emphasise the point.
And you know that I'll pick up
Every time you call
Just to thank you one more time
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen