Will Birmingham be postponed?

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Re: Will Birmingham be postponed?

Postby allthatjazz » Mon May 14, 2018 12:24 pm

Voodoo Billy wrote:
Happy Death Man wrote:No way will they be on stage till 10.00, and if Real Madrid hold out till injury time it'll be later. Should be fascinating, I wish I was going. The gig will be fantastic/awful depending on the result.

Is Mac the only one that's really arsed about the football anyway?

Based on his comments on social media in the past, Peasy is a fan and possibly some of their crew.
allthatjazz

Postby Dr Cheese » Mon May 14, 2018 12:49 pm

Voodoo Billy wrote:

There speaks a true Evertonian. :wink:
And you know that I'll pick up
Every time you call
Just to thank you one more time
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Tue May 15, 2018 6:26 am

Dr Cheese wrote:
Voodoo Billy wrote:

There speaks a true Evertonian. :wink:

Now there's a man who obviously hasn't been to Goodison this season. There's very little in the way of football. :cry:
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Tue May 15, 2018 6:28 am

allthatjazz wrote:
Voodoo Billy wrote:
Happy Death Man wrote:No way will they be on stage till 10.00, and if Real Madrid hold out till injury time it'll be later. Should be fascinating, I wish I was going. The gig will be fantastic/awful depending on the result.

Based on his comments on social media in the past, Peasy is a fan and possibly some of their crew.

I doubt that Peasy wanting to watch something on telly would be enough of a reason for rearranging a gig. :eek:
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby TenNewPence » Tue May 15, 2018 10:01 am

Will they play The Game :rolleyes:

TenNewPence

Postby MightyWhyte » Tue May 15, 2018 2:39 pm

Birmingham tickets came through the letterbox today and are dated the 26th subject to change or changes :lol: oh well I've a busy week if its dire I might not notice :wink:
BunnyGod Pin needed :sad:
MightyWhyte

Postby fat cherry » Wed May 16, 2018 7:39 am

allthatjazz wrote:
Voodoo Billy wrote:Is Mac the only one that's really arsed about the football anyway?

Couldn't find it but there's a relatively recent (only 8 years, haha) interview where Mac says he doesn't relate to the club any more and he'd given his season ticket to Peasy. Obviously over that a bit, but here's an LFC rant / I love the pool rant from benitez era

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/f ... en-3423787

Also if you want to track him down and have a word:

Mac wrote:I do get homesick – just things like missing a pint in a Liverpool pub. I like the Gardeners in Woolton, this place (the Monro) and the Blackburne Arms. I also like the Roscoe Head, but I tend to stick to the ones I know because I don’t like walking into a gaff if I don’t know it – because I’m quite shy. Oh, and the Bear and Staff in Woolton – that’s really nice.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Wed May 16, 2018 9:23 am

Wedding present added extra 'free' gig.

"Acknowledging that this postponement may have caused inconvenience for some people, the band have announced that they now will be playing at an additional event at The Arts Club Loft, in Liverpool, on 26 May. This new show will consist of a 40 minute stripped down set preceded by a David Gedge interview and Q&A session but ’Tommy’ will not be performed. Ticket holders for the original concert are free to attend either or both of these shows."
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Previous

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen