Meteorites demos

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Meteorites demos

Postby DUKE » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:27 pm

A bit of a cheeky request this....
I bought the Meteorites album when it originally came out but not the expanded version with the demos and dvd. However I'd really like to hear those demos but don't want to spend £12 on Amazon to acquire them as well as all the other tracks I already own. Can anyone send me the demos please to save me £12? They're not on YouTube.
DUKE

Re: Meteorites demos

Postby Dr Cheese » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:13 am

Cheeky fucker :wink: .
And you know that I'll pick up
Every time you call
Just to thank you one more time
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:56 am

This one? https://www.discogs.com/Echo-And-The-Bu ... se/5731493

I didn't know it existed until now. A 15 min interview and 3 demos?
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TenNewPence » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:27 pm

£7.25 Free P&P Ebay. Saves you £4.75 :biggrin:

15 minute interview ?
TenNewPence

Postby fat cherry » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:41 pm

aren't they on youtube? Nearly didn't buy this album at all, then I was walking though HMV one day with a tenner burning a hole in my pocket and saw it on the 'new releases' pile (and kudos to the rep that got that there), and weakened........, so not likely to have splashed out on extras. And anyway, traditionally speaking, shouldn't they be kept in a vault for a few years to pad out the next series special editions? I dunno, looks like an 'I want it now, I want it now.....' kind of scenario (see what U did there?)
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:56 pm

fat cherry wrote:aren't they on youtube? Nearly didn't buy this album at all, then I was walking though HMV one day with a tenner burning a hole in my pocket and saw it on the 'new releases' pile (and kudos to the rep that got that there), and weakened........, so not likely to have splashed out on extras. And anyway, traditionally speaking, shouldn't they be kept in a vault for a few years to pad out the next series special editions? I dunno, looks like an 'I want it now, I want it now.....' kind of scenario (see what U did there?)

You my friend have been on a roll.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Voodoo Billy » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:24 pm

black francis wrote:
fat cherry wrote:aren't they on youtube? Nearly didn't buy this album at all, then I was walking though HMV one day with a tenner burning a hole in my pocket and saw it on the 'new releases' pile (and kudos to the rep that got that there), and weakened........, so not likely to have splashed out on extras. And anyway, traditionally speaking, shouldn't they be kept in a vault for a few years to pad out the next series special editions? I dunno, looks like an 'I want it now, I want it now.....' kind of scenario (see what U did there?)

You my friend have been on a roll.

He’s certainly been on something!
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby DUKE » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:49 pm

I see that they are available on iTunes but you have to download it first and it's a bit of a pain.
DUKE

Postby fat cherry » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:52 am

Life's never simple is it mate? And once you've downloded it it'll be forever slowing your computer down and asking to be upgraded and installing alsorts of shite on your hard drive. And they'll be in itunes format I guess so you'll be doubly stuffed. What about spotify? Download it, listen to em and record what you're listening to?
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen