Instagram

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Instagram

Postby Peter_Allen » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:32 pm

Hi all, just so you know Echo And The Bunnymen have launched an official Instagram page at 'Officialbunnymen'
Peter_Allen
Just Tuned In
Just Tuned In

Re: Instagram

Postby black francis » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:05 pm

With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby black francis » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:06 pm

Just kidding. Facebook seems to have created an Instagram thingy for me so I'll be sure to check it out.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Voodoo Billy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:11 am

black francis wrote:Just kidding. Facebook seems to have created an Instagram thingy for me so I'll be sure to check it out.

Mmmmmm, pictures of you BF? I look forwards :wink: :redface:

Really good to have you back Black Francis. I hope you are well my friend.
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:25 pm

Voodoo Billy wrote:
black francis wrote:Just kidding. Facebook seems to have created an Instagram thingy for me so I'll be sure to check it out.

A few health issues for my youngest but he's on the right path and things seem a lot better. Hope you and your family are doing well.

I always miss this miserable bunch.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Voodoo Billy » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:21 am

black francis wrote:
Voodoo Billy wrote:

A few health issues for my youngest but he's on the right path and things seem a lot better. Hope you and your family are doing well.

I always miss this miserable bunch.

Good to hear BF, and thank you.
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby fat cherry » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:06 am

Yeah, as we brits, or should i say English, say, nice to hear from you BF. But back ON topic (you know we like a tight ship here VB), took a look at this page and for all of us who know things were better before the internet, its a bit like when Will used to talk to us on the mailing list and post his old box brownie pictures. Cool.
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:37 pm

Will sent me a quick message back in the MySpace days about my taste in music. I thought that was so cool. I ran around my work office showing anyone who would listen. Christ was I still in my twenties back then?
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Voodoo Billy » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:02 am

fat cherry wrote:Yeah, as we brits, or should i say English, say, nice to hear from you BF. But back ON topic (you know we like a tight ship here VB)

On Topic! Anyone remember the 1970s advert, "What has a hazelnut in every bite?....................................................................................................Squirrel shit! :party-dance:
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Mr. Brian » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:59 am

black francis wrote:Will sent me a quick message back in the MySpace days about my taste in music. I thought that was so cool. I ran around my work office showing anyone who would listen. Christ was I still in my twenties back then?

That was me that sent the message.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby black francis » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:57 pm

Mr. Brian wrote:
black francis wrote:Will sent me a quick message back in the MySpace days about my taste in music. I thought that was so cool. I ran around my work office showing anyone who would listen. Christ was I still in my twenties back then?

That was me that sent the message.

I know it wasn't you cause he included tasteful nudes as well.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen