Echo and the Bunnymen announce 2016 U.S. tour

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Re: Echo and the Bunnymen announce 2016 U.S. tour

Postby black francis » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:55 pm

Gonna go to the LA show with my homie who I was laid off with in 2013. This should be good minus the Downtown LA traffic and shit parking.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Sick4Tunz » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:35 pm

Dr Cheese wrote:That's a lot of dates (for the Bunnymen), what's the odds on Mac's voice being fucked towards the end?

When they come to Mile High Denver, Ian will be sucking air. They may need to first stop at a dispensary. They will get tired of seeing me on this tour.
Sick4Tunz

Postby Sick4Tunz » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:45 pm

black francis wrote:Gonna go to the LA show with my homie who I was laid off with in 2013. This should be good minus the Downtown LA traffic and shit parking.

Theatre At The Ace Hotel, reserved seating only. Not my favorite way to see a show. Is there an expectation that people remain seated and listen to the performance in silence? No dancing allowed? That certainly was the case at the Elvis Costello show last night. All those damned old people!
Sick4Tunz

Postby black francis » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:36 pm

I've become quite taken with reserved seating at gigs in my declining years.
With the Force as his ally he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star" where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Voodoo Billy » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:41 am

black francis wrote:I've become quite taken with reserved seating at gigs in my declining years.

I like one at the end me.
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Dr Cheese » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:54 am

If you prefer sitting down at a gig you're officially to old to be there. Fact! :confused:
And you know that I'll pick up
Every time you call
Just to thank you one more time
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby black francis » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:35 pm

Speak up sonny, my hearing ain't what it used to be.
black francis
Bunnygod
Bunnygod

Postby Mr. Brian » Thu May 26, 2016 3:05 pm

Well I guess I won't be seeing them this time. I waited too long and Chicago sold out.
Mr. Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Kounelaki » Thu May 26, 2016 3:19 pm

Mr. Brian wrote:Well I guess I won't be seeing them this time. I waited too long and Chicago sold out.

:sad: Sorry to hear that, Mr. Brian.
Kounelaki
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby lazarus » Fri May 27, 2016 1:09 pm

European dates are coming too, Netherlands and Belgium (5 nov) in Leuven. :biggrin:
lazarus

Postby Voodoo Billy » Fri May 27, 2016 4:13 pm

lazarus wrote:European dates are coming too, Netherlands and Belgium (5 nov) in Leuven. :biggrin:

Popped into Leuven on the drive back from Cologne last summer. Thought I'd pop in to the Stella brewery to buy some but couldn't find anywhere selling it in the whole town. Managed to get some in Calais on the way home as some lovely french farmers had decided to recycle their tyres by burning them on the motorway and we were diverted through the town. Did pop in to a lovely supermarket in Cologne by the way, filled my trolley with a crate of Sion Kolsch, crate of Peters' Kolsch and a crate of Fanta in those lovely 1970's-style brown glass bottles, oh and a bottle of Monkey 47 gin all of which were seriously cheap. Got to the till only to find out that it was a cash and carry and was told I could not buy any of it without a card which I was not allowed to get anyway. Gutted I was, gutted. Sorry if I've bored you with this story before, but that's Leuven for me (and Cologne). Bloody hell I'm boring aren't I?
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby 5times » Sat May 28, 2016 12:04 am

Not at all V.B. What happened next?
5times

Postby fat cherry » Sun May 29, 2016 1:34 pm

Don't panic Mr Brian, get on a plane and come and see em in bingly with us, or clithero even. Though I might be speaking too soon, Just checked and not released day tickets yet and can't see me popping over on the Saturday to see tiny temps or even Travis. Bah....
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Voodoo Billy » Sun May 29, 2016 2:04 pm

5times wrote:Not at all V.B. What happened next?

Felt a bit sick on the boat.
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby 5times » Sun May 29, 2016 2:39 pm

Rough seas?
5times

PreviousNext

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen