Mac Death Hoax

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Mac Death Hoax

Postby kook » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:23 am

Every word is like an unnecessary stain on silence and nothingness.
kook
Über Fan
Über Fan

Re: Mac Death Hoax

Postby the puppet » Sun May 01, 2016 1:51 am

What? almost one million likes on facebook
does that mean they liked that he had died?
The problem with self improvement is knowing when to quit.
the puppet

Postby fat cherry » Thu May 05, 2016 12:59 pm

world's full of dicks and the internet seems to attract them if not give free access to vent their dickishness. Oddly enough was in Skipton today (North Yorkshire for our american chums) and thought I saw Mac, well, I did at least see a bloke who looked like him, though I thought he looked a bit old - but there again I think I look a bit old when I look in the mirror and we're about the same age. Obvoisuly a better fanboy than me would have shoulted, oi Mac as he walked past to see if I got a reaction (and 'I'm glad you're not dead'). Maybe he was having a birthday day out in the Dales - it is today isn't it?
fat cherry
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby In The Margins » Fri May 06, 2016 8:43 am

In The Margins
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby meh » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:06 am

what?!?!?!?! he's still alive?!?!?!?! no wonder a million people like that shocking news!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
meh

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen