Live in London Vinyl

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Live in London Vinyl

Postby King Of Kings » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:41 am

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Live-London-VIN ... +in+london

Xmas is comming another one for the list ?
King Of Kings

Re: Live in London Vinyl

Postby Dr Cheese » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:04 am

Nope.
And you know that I'll pick up
Every time you call
Just to thank you one more time
Alcohol
Dr Cheese
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Tenapenny » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:13 am

Also available on CD for those without stylus
Tenapenny

Postby DUKE » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:47 pm

I went to the show but I'm taking it that this is not an official release by the band, therefore I won't be buying it. However I really enjoyed the bootleg of the Irving Plaza show during which the Bunnymen played rare renditions of People Are Strange and Over The Wall.
DUKE

Postby Voodoo Billy » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:28 pm

Tenapenny wrote:Also available on CD for those without stylus

Or on download for those without style?
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Grumpy_Jimbo » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:51 pm

DUKE wrote:I went to the show but I'm taking it that this is not an official release by the band, therefore I won't be buying it. However I really enjoyed the bootleg of the Irving Plaza show during which the Bunnymen played rare renditions of People Are Strange and Over The Wall.

It's an official release via Concert Live, they issued it on CD in the summer, this is now them getting round to do a Vinyl release...... I've got the cd its a pretty good show and the sound is excellent.......
Grumpy_Jimbo

Postby Voodoo Billy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:14 am

Grumpy_Jimbo wrote:
DUKE wrote:I went to the show but I'm taking it that this is not an official release by the band, therefore I won't be buying it. However I really enjoyed the bootleg of the Irving Plaza show during which the Bunnymen played rare renditions of People Are Strange and Over The Wall.

It's an official release via Concert Live, they issued it on CD in the summer, this is now them getting round to do a Vinyl release...... I've got the cd its a pretty good show and the sound is excellent.......

They had an offer a while back where you could get the CD, poster and Meteorites T-shirt for a bargain price, wasn't tempted though as I'd already bought the cd ( and i'd probably look a knob in the shirt). :lol:
Purveyor of the 'semi-predictable one-liner (which) embodies the essence of the type of comedic crap we grew to love here. VB is a crazy fool'
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Postby Tenapenny » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:10 pm

They had an offer a while back where you could get the CD, poster and Meteorites T-shirt for a bargain price, wasn't tempted though as I'd already bought the cd ( and i'd probably look a knob in the shirt). :lol:[/quote]

I might have seen someone in a Meteorites t-shirt, although it may have been a James one as they are similarish at a distance. Can't say whether they looked a knob. However a few weeks back saw someone in a Heaven Up Here t-shirt and that certainly did not look knobish.

Can someone define official release ? So much stuff released and the band dont seem to promote it, maybe fed up with the constant Warners Rhino re-issues since Ballyhoo.
Tenapenny

Postby Voodoo Billy » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:38 am

Tenapenny wrote:I might have seen someone in a Meteorites t-shirt, although it may have been a James one as they are similarish at a distance. Can't say whether they looked a knob. However a few weeks back saw someone in a Heaven Up Here t-shirt and that certainly did not look knobish..

I wasn't talking about people in general, I was talking about me. :wink:
Voodoo Billy
Über Fan
Über Fan

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen