Reverberation

General discussion about the band, live shows, its recordings or bootlegs, etc. You can buy, sell or trade here. You can even post eBay links. If it's about the Bunnymen, it goes here.

Re: Reverberation

Postby FunnypantsCassini » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:33 pm

Wabbit wrote:it wouldn't be as it was not 'the bands' album, it was Electrafixion's album....

Since there are now 5 post Les EatB albums, Ian and Will have made as many albums as Ian/Will/Les. Arguably Burned is more an Echo album than Reverberation.

I suspect in an parallel universe the Noel Burke fronted band released Reverberation as "The Bunnymen", and Burned (and then Evergreen, etc.) were released by EatB, and thus both bands carried on playing songs off the first 5 albums live...
"I’m writing soliloquies up there with Shakespeare. I need to be as good as him, not some dickhead in a rock band.” 2014.
FunnypantsCassini
Just Tuned In
Just Tuned In

Postby FunnypantsCassini » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:35 pm

Some interesting surprises: On RateYourMusic.com, Electrafixion Burned is the highest rated "EatB" album after their 1st four classics, scoring a full ten points higher than Siberia and WAYGTDWYL, which are tied for 6th place. Reverberation would be their lowest rated album, except for beating by one miserable point... Meteorites!! Go figure. (All this as of 13 Sept 2014)
"I’m writing soliloquies up there with Shakespeare. I need to be as good as him, not some dickhead in a rock band.” 2014.
FunnypantsCassini
Just Tuned In
Just Tuned In

Postby walking in the rain » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:53 am

For all its a serious song, I think King Of Your Castle is a very good song, musicically & lyrically strong, very thought provoking in dealing with a serios subject.
walking in the rain
Just Tuned In
Just Tuned In

Previous

Return to Echo & The Bunnymen